Steelers trade for Cobbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers trade for Cobbs

Duce Staley’s run with the Steelers could be coming to an end following the team’s trade for Patrick Cobbs, an undrafted rookie free agent running back who led the New England Patriots in rushing during the preseason.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...962813,00.html

I did a triple take when I read that the Steeler's had traded for Cobbs, thought I would share that scare with others.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Originally posted by tnedator
    Duce Staley’s run with the Steelers could be coming to an end following the team’s trade for Patrick Cobbs, an undrafted rookie free agent running back who led the New England Patriots in rushing during the preseason.

I did a triple take when I read that the Steeler's had traded for Cobbs, thought I would share that scare with others.

Administrator

sigpic

Comment

i think duce ends up in philly...where he started..
      sigpic

Comment

You son of a *****, you made me do the same thing. :clap:

P. Cobbs has looked good given his chances and could be a viable running threat for the Steelers. He'll be running behind Faneca now.
        sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
        Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
          You son of a *****, you made me do the same thing. :clap:

P. Cobbs has looked good given his chances and could be a viable running threat for the Steelers. He'll be running behind Faneca now.
          I must admit, when I read that, my heart skipped and my adrenaline shot up. I gues I do want to see Cobbs do well in Denver

I thought everyone should experience the same thing.
          The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I must admit, when I read that, my heart skipped and my adrenaline shot up. I gues I do want to see Cobbs do well in Denver

I thought everyone should experience the same thing.
            It was even worse when I had just read a post about Dayne being told to report to saturday practice possibly. I feared the worst.
            sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
            Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
              It was even worse when I had just read a post about Dayne being told to report to saturday practice possibly. I feared the worst.
              Hadn't read that yet. Yea, that would make it even worse

sigpic

Comment

haha, saw it on KFFL earlier. . . . .

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

You tricky devil.......
                  sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

It got me good too on KFFL earlier today.

Comment

Man you scared me for a second especially how Cobbs has been impressing.

Comment

LOL, figured this would get moved evenutally, but wanted to have my fun with it in GD first

sigpic

Comment

Whew!! You got me. I thought my boy was gone!! :idiot: <---me

Comment

for some reason i thought that it was cedric cobbs..

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME WITH THAT SORT OF TITLE!??!?

:hammer:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X