How bout them bengals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bout them bengals!

Well well well the chiefs fans now must come back to earth & back to the reality that they are not the team they all thought they were, oh Dec. 7th can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

I couldn't agree more BroncosFanInPA, that game is gonna be great. Especially since it's at Invesco. Denver has a good shot at it, i think they have a little more confidence now after embarassing the chargers and they have plummer back. Hopefully be then Ed Mac and the rest of the crew will be back too.
    5280 feet above the competition!!

Comment

I watched the Bengal Chefs game and the Bengals are not the Bungles anymore. What a fantastic and gutsy performance.

Peter Warrick: Awesome
      Rudy Johnson: Another great week on the ground. This guy is something.
      Jon Kitna: Smart decisions, no picks and some big plays.
      and the DEFENSE!!!! Sheesh. They were on a mission namely Mark Roman.

A bizzare chain of events in the game:
      Bengals stopped them and it would have been 4th and 10 but the Chefs had holding. Cincy took the penalty. I was questioning this. Back em up and now 3rd and 20. Next play Chefs get 18 of the 20 BUT fumbles the ball. Cincy picks it up BUT WAIT! The whistle had blown. No Fumble No Review. I thought.......here we go again......KC Luck. They ended up scoring a touchdown. Bengals punched em in the mouth next drive with a long bomb to Warrick. It was so exciting for this Cincinnati native.

KC also did yet another push in the back on a Dante return but was not called. However Hall lost 3 yards on the play (snicker snicker) so no harm. Special teams did allow the first two returns to the 48 yard line but after that kept Dante in Check.

The Bengals stood in there and manhandled the Chefs.

I got two wishes today. To see the Bengals stand up to a good team and now they are not the laughing stock of the NFL anymore. This team is improving quickly. And 2....THE CHEFS LOST!!!

Oh and BTW: WAY TO KICK ASS BRONCOS!! WOO HOO!

They say todays win helps the Broncos in the wild card race.
      I say Lets WIN THE WEST!

GO BRONCOS!!
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by horseface
        talk about coming down to earth.....

Just focus on the wild card...hoping for anything else is trivial.

But you have 4 more losses coming and that would put you at 11-5.
        Broncos will now finish 12-4.

sigpic

Comment

WOO HOO BENGALS!

sigpic

Comment

the bengals made my weekend with their win, so did the broncos. To have completed my perfect weekend the Vikes could have come back in their game and beat the evil raiders

Comment

Originally posted by horseface
              talk about coming down to earth.....

Just focus on the wild card...hoping for anything else is trivial.
              Hey horseface even you would have to admit it is troubling how much yardage the chefs gave up on the ground. It problably will not prevent them from winning the division but it doesn't make for a long playoff run if they can't stop anyone.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                Hey horseface even you would have to admit it is troubling how much yardage the chefs gave up on the ground. It problably will not prevent them from winning the division but it doesn't make for a long playoff run if they can't stop anyone.
                All of the Chef wins were "big play" games. And just for fun: Lucky Cheaters.

The NFL in general is going this route it appears. There have been blow outs in games this year, but for the most part the whole league is becoming more competitive and that is good for the NFL. Close games and 4th quarter finishes.

GO BRONCOS!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                  All of the Chef wins were "big play" games. And just for fun: Lucky Cheaters.

The NFL in general is going this route it appears. There have been blow outs in games this year, but for the most part the whole league is becoming more competitive and that is good for the NFL. Close games and 4th quarter finishes.

GO BRONCOS!!
                  True, however if the defenese is giving up a lot yards come playoff time it crippling. Remember '95.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                    True, however if the defenese is giving up a lot yards come playoff time it crippling. Remember '95.
                    I would rather not. LOL.

GO BRONCOS!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                      I watched the Bengal Chefs game and the Bengals are not the Bungles anymore. What a fantastic and gutsy performance.

Peter Warrick: Awesome
                      Rudy Johnson: Another great week on the ground. This guy is something.
                      Jon Kitna: Smart decisions, no picks and some big plays.
                      and the DEFENSE!!!! Sheesh. They were on a mission namely Mark Roman.

A bizzare chain of events in the game:
                      Bengals stopped them and it would have been 4th and 10 but the Chefs had holding. Cincy took the penalty. I was questioning this. Back em up and now 3rd and 20. Next play Chefs get 18 of the 20 BUT fumbles the ball. Cincy picks it up BUT WAIT! The whistle had blown. No Fumble No Review. I thought.......here we go again......KC Luck. They ended up scoring a touchdown. Bengals punched em in the mouth next drive with a long bomb to Warrick. It was so exciting for this Cincinnati native.

KC also did yet another push in the back on a Dante return but was not called. However Hall lost 3 yards on the play (snicker snicker) so no harm. Special teams did allow the first two returns to the 48 yard line but after that kept Dante in Check.

The Bengals stood in there and manhandled the Chefs.

I got two wishes today. To see the Bengals stand up to a good team and now they are not the laughing stock of the NFL anymore. This team is improving quickly. And 2....THE CHEFS LOST!!!

Oh and BTW: WAY TO KICK ASS BRONCOS!! WOO HOO!

They say todays win helps the Broncos in the wild card race.
                      I say Lets WIN THE WEST!

GO BRONCOS!!
                      You forgot to mention the step out of bounds (Chris Berman-ESPN) on a Cinn TD and the miss marked 4th down (CBS) by side judge.
                      And by golly there was a hold on the td run back! but I bet the Chiefs don't cry like the broncos are STILL doing. LOL! You are funny fans, you never get beat your either cheated or the broncos played poorly!

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1

Jeremi Johnson's TD: oh yeah...that's right...your STIFLING run defense would have stopped them on first and goal from the 2.

Kinda like 1st and goal from the 4? Oh.. wait, we stopped that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay
                          You forgot to mention the step out of bounds (Chris Berman-ESPN) on a Cinn TD and the miss marked 4th down (CBS) by side judge.
                          And by golly there was a hold on the td run back! but I bet the Chiefs don't cry like the broncos are STILL doing. LOL! You are funny fans, you never get beat your either cheated or the broncos played poorly!
                          I don't think he stepped out of bounds. If you are talking about the Rudi (that chant sounded great yesterday, didn't it?) Johnson TD, where he dove into the end zone, the announcers were talking about that. That WAS a touchdown. The goal line does not stop at the out of bounds marker. It is infinite. If he gets the ball over the line and he has not stepped out of bounds it is a TD. When he kicked the marker that is a TD. Of course the announcers could have been wrong, but I don't think so.

You say you won't be "crying" like the Broncs fans. I have a young son... his crying sounds alot like your post. Don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot, do you?
                          "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
                            See, the problem with only having two posts is...who the heck is "WE" in this post??

We "Denver"?...in which case I'd ask why you're talking about Denver stopping a goal line stand has to do with Cincy/KC

or

We "KC"?...in which case...sure, whatever. If you think that call even comes CLOSE to the blatant blocks-in-the-back that cost us the game, and it makes you feel better to keep saying it, great.

All I've asked is for KC fans to keep it real this season, but why should you be any different than MOST?
                            First of all, I have no idea why my name showd up like that. That is not my nic nor my post count.

Second, if Denver could not score on 1st and goal from the four against our STIFLING run defence (your words), then I would put all of the blame on the refs as well. It could not be that the Bengals running game is that much better than the Broncos, could it? But if it makes you fell better... heck, you know the rest, you posted it.

Have a nice day.

Comment

I wondered how long it would take before the whiney sniveling KC fans came crying about the refs.

Geezus you are pathetic hypocrits.

Whah Whah Whah. So much for your perfect season you little trolls.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X