Your weekly Ron Dayne update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your weekly Ron Dayne update.

Ron Dayne got his start in 2 years on sunday....and he did nothing steller, but did better than he did the week before.

He had 14 carries for 58 yards (that's a 4.1 average). One reception for 13 yards. No TD's or fumbles.

His season stats look like this:

25 carries for 95 yards (3.8 average) 1 reception for 13 yards. No TD's, No fumbles.

damn he's really good

Comment

Thanks man, you have to remember that their line is very similar to THIS , it does very little against defenders.

His stats would undoubtedly be better if he were in teh same position here.

That said, (and I didn't like seeing Dayne go, AT ALL) I think Tater made HUGE strides yesterday.

I watched a reply late last night and he wasn't shying away, he was lowering his head and initiating contact. Hitting the holes, and taking what they gave him.

He took some hits, and displayed a toughness I have not seen in him until last night. I am very pleased with his latest performance.

Wish ya well Dayne-o!!!!

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanCam
        Thanks man, you have to remember that their line is very similar to THIS , it does very little against defenders.

His stats would undoubtedly be better if he were in teh same position here.

That said, (and I didn't like seeing Dayne go, AT ALL) I think Tater made HUGE strides yesterday.

I watched a reply late last night and he wasn't shying away, he was lowering his head and initiating contact. Hitting the holes, and taking what they gave him.

He took some hits, and displayed a toughness I have not seen in him until last night. I am very pleased with his latest performance.

Wish ya well Dayne-o!!!!
        I was surprised on how well tatum ran the ball inside too! He didn't dance around and try to juke everyone out, he hit the hole hard.

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers
          Ron Dayne got his start in 2 years on sunday....and he did nothing steller, but did better than he did the week before.

He had 14 carries for 58 yards (that's a 4.1 average). One reception for 13 yards. No TD's or fumbles.

His season stats look like this:

25 carries for 95 yards (3.8 average) 1 reception for 13 yards. No TD's, No fumbles.
          Keep in mind that the Texans only had the ball for 21 minutes of the game and Dayne also scored on the 2 point conversion. Right now him and Johnson are the only two standout players on the team.

Comment

Working...
          X