Chargers Safety Kiel Arrested On Drug Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers Safety Kiel Arrested On Drug Charges

Hi, folks! San Diego starting strong safety Terrence Kiel got busted at Chargers Park this morning.

San Diego Chargers safety Terrence Kiel was arrested Tuesday on drug-related charges, law enforcement sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
    Last edited by CaribouRanch; 09-26-2006, 10:18 PM.
    :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

It is unbelievable. I am sick of hearing about Charger players in the news lately for all the wrong reasons. So far that's two starting defenders in trouble with the law... :brick:

This is the kind of crap that belongs in Oakland, or Cincy, or Minnesota...

Comment

Originally posted by chargerlew
      It is unbelievable. I am sick of hearing about Charger players in the news lately for all the wrong reasons. So far that's two starting defenders in trouble with the law... :brick:

This is the kind of crap that belongs in Oakland, or Cincy, or Minnesota...

I really does seem to be spreading, doesn't it? I mean it used to be Oakland would have 12 of these things every year and every other team would have maybe one every few years. Now, unfortunately, it seems to be hitting just about every team more regularly.

Comment

the pharmacist. maybe he wasn't tryin to earn some dough, he was earning street cred.

Comment

Originally posted by one horse town
          the pharmacist. maybe he wasn't tryin to earn some dough, he was earning street cred.
          It would not surprise me.

Many think it is due to the growing popularity of a drink made from pharmaceutical codeine (LEAN).

Lean is made by mixing Soda (Sprite most times) liquid codeine (cough syrup most times) and a jolly rancher to mask the taste. Apparently it gets people pretty Fed up and can go for up to 200 dollars a bottle.

The players are a bunch of Fing greedy morons.

Tracker - Bleeding Red and Gold till the day I die.

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
            I really does seem to be spreading, doesn't it? I mean it used to be Oakland would have 12 of these things every year and every other team would have maybe one every few years. Now, unfortunately, it seems to be hitting just about every team more regularly.

Ahem....let's not forget the Dallas Cowgirls.
            Go Steelers!

Comment

Working...
            X