Official New England @ Cincinnati thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
    wow, I really didnt expect the Bengals to lose.

Ok Chiefs and Patriots, we did beat you, so you can't say we got lucky when we won twice. The Broncos are THAT good

i won't say anything more than the broncos sure handed it to the pats last week
    Official member of ViolationWatch®.

Comment

Originally posted by PATS FAN in PA
      i won't say anything more than the broncos sure handed it to the pats last week

But you guys owned the Bengals. That speaks oodles to Belichek's coaching ability.
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
        But you guys owned the Bengals. That speaks oodles to Belichek's coaching ability.
        A patriot fan is complimenting the Broncos and a Bronco fan complimenting right back? This is strange

:salute:

Comment

I'm sorry the PATS won.

Ewwwww....over-hyped Pats.
          COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
            A patriot fan is complimenting the Broncos and a Bronco fan complimenting right back? This is strange

very............. :brick:
            "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

sigpic

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

Comment

Saddest thing is, now there is no way to get the Pats out of the top 5, like they belong, ever in anyones ratings

I think it was just a case of Any Given Sunday but we will see when the Bengals have their next challenge, same with the Patties.
              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I expected this game to be a shootout. When the Bengals settled for two field goals to open up the scoring, I had a feeling that wasn't going to cut it.

WTG Pats.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                  Saddest thing is, now there is no way to get the Pats out of the top 5, like they belong, ever in anyones ratings

I think it was just a case of Any Given Sunday but we will see when the Bengals have their next challenge, same with the Patties.

i'm not sure they will be in the top 5 . . . but losing to the phins would certainly keep them out of the top 5 . . .

seriously, the pats got beat up by the broncos but the pats are a better team than what everyone witnessed last week . . . on that same note, the broncos are obviously a better team than what everyone had witnessed in weeks one and two . . .
                  Official member of ViolationWatch®.

Comment

Originally posted by PATS FAN in PA
                    i'm not sure they will be in the top 5 . . . but losing to the phins would certainly keep them out of the top 5 . . .

seriously, the pats got beat up by the broncos but the pats are a better team than what everyone witnessed last week . . . on that same note, the broncos are obviously a better team than what everyone had witnessed in weeks one and two . . .
                    That was a great win for NE. It goes to show you that each week in the NFL season is not related to the week before.

I give full props to the Pats for shutting down a great offense and Maroney for running wild.

BTW is Caldlwell still feeling :hammer: the nasty hit he took
                    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by MyFav
                      I can't believe they threw the ball back. I would have kept it.
                      Palmer fumbled again.
                      If it were any other player other than Corey Dillon they probably would have kept it.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                        If it were any other player other than Corey Dillon they probably would have kept it.
                        Pats fan here.

First, Broncos own us Patriots, PERIOD. I hope we'll make the playoffs this year, and sure as hell hope we don't run into you guys. Heck, pick any high school team in CO, and dress them up as the Broncos, we would still lose. There's something about Shanahan vs. Belichick. That's how bad I feel.

Second, I would have kept the ball for eBay'ing. Somebody will pay good money for it.

Comment

Originally posted by im_dragon
                          Pats fan here.

First, Broncos own us Patriots, PERIOD. I hope we'll make the playoffs this year, and sure as hell hope we don't run into you guys. Heck, pick any high school team in CO, and dress them up as the Broncos, we would still lose. There's something about Shanahan vs. Belichick. That's how bad I feel.

Second, I would have kept the ball for eBay'ing. Somebody will pay good money for it.
                          It's a principal thing, man.

Good game for you guys yesterday. Congratulations. I've already made a post about the consumption of crow in the smack forum.

HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

I'm going to the Bronco-Colt game and will be sitting around the same area that that fan that threw the ball back was. If I get a ball thrown by a Colt I would still keep it. It's a cool thing to happen to a fan. I would much rather it be a Bronco throwing the ball but wouldn't get pissed off and throw away a game ball if it came from a Colt.
                            RIP Darrent Williams
                            You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

Working...
                            X