• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm now a on the Bears Bandwagon

You heard me

Goooooo Bears!!!!

Pah! Go Seahawks!

Hasselbeck isn't doing so hot this year though.

This one looks in the bag for the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
      Pah! Go Seahawks!

Hasselbeck isn't doing so hot this year though.

This one looks in the bag for the Bears.
      Bears are doing so well this year and my uncle has been going crazy for them so I'm like what the hell, I'll cheer for the Bears.

Comment

They are definitely the class of the NFC.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
          They are definitely the class of the NFC.
          Yup. If Denver cant go all the way for some reason, then I'll root for the Bears. The beast in the east.
          sigpic

Comment

One game...week 4 of a 16 game season. It's all about the ebb and flow...

Simply put, if they play like this for the entire season, they will be the greatest team of all time...without question. Chances of that happening, honestly?

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
              One game...week 4 of a 16 game season. It's all about the ebb and flow...

Simply put, if they play like this for the entire season, they will be the greatest team of all time...without question. Chances of that happening, honestly?
              Uhh............50%?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chidoze
                Uhh............50%?
                And you're perfectly comfortable making that statement after watching one Chicago game (and most likely for the first time this season)?

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                  And you're perfectly comfortable making that statement after watching one Chicago game (and most likely for the first time this season)?
                  No, Ive seen a couple Chicago games this year. 2 or 3 i think. Well, either they will or wont play like they have so there's only two ways to go.......50%
                  sigpic

Comment

Chicago is the best team in the NFC, they are enforcing that belief now

I'll still root for the Eagles in the NFC though, I am a big Donovan McNabb fan

:salute:

Comment

I root for the Colts first.

I can't help but like the Bears. Always have. Lovie Smith is great.
                      COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

The people are loveing it here cause of Da Bears. For me though Denver > Chicago
                        Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
                          I root for the Colts first.

I can't help but like the Bears. Always have. Lovie Smith is great.
                          The Bears are hard for me not to like, too. I've got family ties in Chicago, and it's probably where I would live if I didn't live here. Great town, great people!

Da Bears!
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

The question that remains for Bears fans is simple. Will Grossman lead them to the promised land? Still early to tell but looking good so far I suppose.

:offtopic:

My NFC team is the Bucs but this year, routing for the Saints. I hope that New Orleans can at least make the playoffs.
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

In The NFC...

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                              You heard me

Goooooo Bears!!!!

In the NFC, anything is possible....but I just can't get the image of Carolina throwing deep on them. If you get a team with some pass protection and deep receivers, and the QB gets time, they can be beat deep. Their Secondary is questionable, as the Panthers showed everyone last year, and if you are the Bears, you hae to hope Ricky Manning, Jr. is the answer...

I still think if the Seahawks get healthy, they will beat the Bears in the Playoffs. Last nights game was skewed because the Seahawks did not have Shawn Alexander. That was a HUGE deal for them....the Playoffs are a different story.

Also, the Bears will get fat on bad teams this season. You have to wonder if that will hurt them when they face the better teams in the Playoffs...

Comment

Working...
                              X