is baltimore WAYYYYY overrated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is baltimore WAYYYYY overrated?

they are 4-0 and they have a very good D and will play us tough but they are looking a little shaky at the moment.

the O is poor IMO, the OL is shaky.....the WR's so so and i don't think much of jamal lewis, he goes down wayyyyyy to easy.

mcnair s an improvement over boller but when i watch him he looks to of aged alot since his tenn. days and does not look comfortable alot of the time, a little too slow and indecisive.

i still think the D is the best in the league at the moment, mainly because they are so dangerous and taking the ball away and scoring...they are also very difficult to run on.

saying that, they gave up alot of big plays to the browns and were lucky to win that game, same with the chargers, they were much better all game but could'nt put them away.

i know a good team will win games they play bad in but the really good teams will not keep playing poorly and eventually it catches up to you.

they are 4-0 but i do not think they are a top 5 team and i am very confident about our MNF game against them (even though they play us tough)

i just hope we win

Comment

Originally posted by JAKE_THE_SNAKE
      i just hope we win
      me 2

Comment

I think their Defense is Awsome, and their offense is okay. I think that is pretty much how they are rated. So no I dont think they are overrated.
        sigpic

Comment

if we shutdown their offense, which shouldn't be to hard; and i know mike will find a way to pick apart the defense. we got this game in the books. just can't wait to see it. its going to be great

Comment

I say their D is still extremely good. But I do think that their corners are no longer what they used to be.

Sure sure, its Rolle and McCalister, but they haven't been playing to their level this year it seems to me.

Their D line is great, LBs great, Reed is Reed.

Their offense is okay I think also, but nothing special. Jamal is solid and they can run block well, but they still have suspect pass blocking, and their WRs don't scare me.

McNair is pretty good, but hes not MVP McNair anymore.

Comment

Derrick Mason scares me, and Todd Heap can be dangerous. Other than that, I'm not too worried.

Comment

I was considering Baltimore a SB pick a few months ago, but I think we will win this game.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
                  Derrick Mason scares me, and Todd Heap can be dangerous. Other than that, I'm not too worried.
                  best lb core in the league to cover T. Heap.....so don't worry about that.....
                  "I'm also serious when I say: You can't stop Elvis Dumervil; you can only hope to contain him." -Peter King-

sigpic
                  -The best in the business-

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1986
                    Crap, I did forget about Heap.

He is a monster, but he tends to get overlooked due to Gonzo and Gates.

He had a nice grab today at the end too.

Comment

I think this might be a game where you will see QB pressure from blitzes, I still don't know if our D-line wlil be able to generate it. But I think we will blitz Mcnair more than we have blitzed any of the other teams this season. I think we win with a score of 24-6 with one of our TDs being an INT returned by Champ Bailey.

Comment

One more game until it's officially the end of the bye week

I can't wait to get this thing started, we got to keep showing the world that we're a legitimate team
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
                          Crap, I did forget about Heap.

He is a monster, but he tends to get overlooked due to Gonzo and Gates.

He had a nice grab today at the end too.
                          It looked to me like Merriman also forgot about Todd Heap. It cost San Diego the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
                            It looked to me like Merriman also forgot about Todd Heap. It cost San Diego the game.
                            Another moment of the most overated LB in the league making a mistake... Lewis or Urlacher woulda made that play easy, Merriman went for a big hit instead of a real tackle.... But thats my opinion...

Baltimore doesnt really look strong, but they did beat SD another undefeated team. They are doing what they have to do to win when they have to do it.
                            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Well, 2 factors in their favor.....

M Anderson/T Pryce.

What they don't tell the coaches about denver's O/D, they'll use to their advantages.

Sometimes it's the little things that can push a team over another, and they may be just the ticket.

The D REALLY needs to get pressure in McNair's face, and stop the run. It'll be turnover that make the difference after that, imo.
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X