No announcement yet.

is baltimore WAYYYYY overrated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, A NFL team is a team, with emotions and all pumping, so they played better than on paper. But it will be a close game, with 2 great defenses vs another.It will be a battle of who gets it done on offense.

"Defense Wins Championships."

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
      But Javon Walker is?

Walker has 1 less recieving yard than Braylon and 1 more touchdown than him thus far this season.
      I could have sworn that Edwards had his best game of the year against the Ravens. 100+ Receiving Yards & a TD, too bad I didn't start him that week.

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon
        I could have sworn that Edwards had his best game of the year against the Ravens. 100+ Receiving Yards & a TD, too bad I didn't start him that week.

He's had 2 100+ recieving games so far this season with himcoming off this past week were he only had 50 odd yards.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
          they are 4-0 and they have a very good D and will play us tough but they are looking a little shaky at the moment.

the O is poor IMO, the OL is shaky.....the WR's so so and i don't think much of jamal lewis, he goes down wayyyyyy to easy.

mcnair s an improvement over boller but when i watch him he looks to of aged alot since his tenn. days and does not look comfortable alot of the time, a little too slow and indecisive.

i still think the D is the best in the league at the moment, mainly because they are so dangerous and taking the ball away and scoring...they are also very difficult to run on.

saying that, they gave up alot of big plays to the browns and were lucky to win that game, same with the chargers, they were much better all game but could'nt put them away.

i know a good team will win games they play bad in but the really good teams will not keep playing poorly and eventually it catches up to you.

they are 4-0 but i do not think they are a top 5 team and i am very confident about our MNF game against them (even though they play us tough)
          Well, first of all, WR's so so? You know that Derrick Masons statistics are beginning to add up with the all time greats, correct? That is beyond so so, Mark Clayton, and what about the TE's? Wilcox, Average, But Todd Heap for godsakes, that will be a target for McNair, the Broncos will give up a fight, but not enough, but luckily, Edwin Mulitalo is injured, well, lucky for you, I'm a ravens fan myself, otherwise, a Bengals fan, I will be with Baltimore entirely, all the way to superbowl XL, yes, I sound a bit arrogant, too early to tell, but if Baltimore, continues the comebacks, the defensive stand, no big-headedness any longer, they will go on, and my prediction, if they go, a probable candidate for being there with them is Chicago, but hey, I'm not exactly promising these things, but if the performance continues, it can happen. Jamal go down easily??! He's a powerback!
          Last edited by AntiSteeler; 10-03-2006, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
            they are 4-0 and they have a very good D...
            ...and then you lost me.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
              ...and then you lost me.
              Haha, what do you mean?

Comment

Working...
              X