How long should Haynesworth suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should Haynesworth suspended

What do you think that the league will do to Albert Haynesworth? After stomping a player during a dead ball while that player is laying on the ground, he should face criminal prosecution. I know that he won't but he should.

Do you think that the NFL office will make a point or slap his wrist with a fine?
    4-6 weeks
    14.71%
    6-8 weeks
    9.80%
    Rest of the season
    55.88%
    Get him a paper hat and keep him Asst fry cook.
    19.61%

I hope they ban him from the sport.

He should not only not see action again this season but he should never be allowed to put on a uniform in the NFL again. What he did was wrong on so many levels and I agree, he should also face criminal charges.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

A lengthy suspension is a sufficient punishment...

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
        What do you think that the league will do to Albert Haynesworth? After stomping a player during a dead ball while that player is laying on the ground, he should face criminal prosecution. I know that he won't but he should.

Do you think that the NFL office will make a point or slap his wrist with a fine?

LOL that was awesome. Pure pwnage.

Comment

Im guessing he is going to get a 2 game suspension.

I WANT him to get a suspension for the rest of they year. This was no Marcus Vick stomp, that was his FACE!

I am glad that nothing came between Fisher and Parcells though.

Heck, I'm going to release the guy from my Madden (I just picked him up too).

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
            A lengthy suspension is a sufficient punishment...

Ditto! Minimum 4 games.....And no less than Lynch's worst fine.....He's a disgrace!

Comment

He needs to go to jail. If it was anyone besides a fmous person, they would be put away for a month or 2
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                Ditto! Minimum 4 games.....And no less than Lynch's worst fine.....He's a disgrace!
                Agreed. It was sickening what he did...

I did hear though that if the Titans don't feel sufficient punishment was made, they would give him some of their own.

Comment

I have had the distinct bad luck to have seen a face that got stomped in a fight. It looked like hamburger. The injured player won't be playing for quite some time.

Comment

I hope they make him Play in OAKLAND!!!

Comment

I love this "ban him from the sport" talk. These guys are paid to be hyper-competitive. Especially for a big defensive player. He is supposed to use his anger and emotion to intimidate and strike pain into his opponent. With these guys' average IQ hovering around 100, they can't be expected to make the greatest decision. With his temper flaring, having been beaten up all game long, his emotions got the best of him and he did something stupid. Yes, it was a terrible thing to do. Yes he should be suspended. But to remove a man's means of making a living because he, raging with the emotions he is paid to reinforce, made a mistake is absurd.
                      Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                        I love this "ban him from the sport" talk. These guys are paid to be hyper-competitive. Especially for a big defensive player. He is supposed to use his anger and emotion to intimidate and strike pain into his opponent. With these guys' average IQ hovering around 100, they can't be expected to make the greatest decision. With his temper flaring, having been beaten up all game long, his emotions got the best of him and he did something stupid. Yes, it was a terrible thing to do. Yes he should be suspended. But to remove a man's means of making a living because he, raging with the emotions he is paid to reinforce, made a mistake is absurd.
                        Amen to that.

Comment

I say a 2 year suspension from the League, and a 500,000 dollar fine.

That was disgraceful.

He stomped on his face, purposely.

He really should be banned from the sport.
                          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

What he did was a criminal auction. He is a low life punk. He lifted his leg and did not accidentally kick the guy or land on his head. He intentionally smashed his foot against the guy's face. Then, to boot, when he was confronted about it he threw a fit claiming he was innocent of the entire thing. He even yelled at his coach. The guy is a walking, talking thug. The guy wants to be a thug - let him go be a thug on the street. Not get paid millions of dollars to be one on the field.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Do you defend all employees that go "postal" or just football players? His actions went far beyond the scope of the game. IMHO you can't use the anger in the heat of the moment excuse. It looked very premediated to me. Albert walked several steps to get close enough to do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X