Bills: Contenders or Pretenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills: Contenders or Pretenders?

They are a hard team to gauge for sure. They beat the Vikings and Dolphins, but lose to the Jets and Patriots. Could they make a wild-card push this year? I say yes, although I don't think they'll make it.

Hello? They beat the Dolphins! We have stunk up the place this season so far... :brick: Hopefully that changes soon... Prbably not, but who knows...

As far as the AFCE goes, I see the Jets making more of a push...

IMO...

Comment

Next year they will be a threat, I think they need 1 yr get those rookies acclimated to the NFl then WATCH out!! But I see them at 9-7 this year just missing the wild card but finishing strong.. (They sweep the phins, and split with the jets.. they lose both to NE since Both games early in the year)

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado Dolfan
        Hello? They beat the Dolphins! We have stunk up the place this season so far... :brick: Hopefully that changes soon... Prbably not, but who knows...

As far as the AFCE goes, I see the Jets making more of a push...

IMO...

Dude, Culpepper doing the same stuff he did in MN putting up great/decent numbers but losing still.. (God he reminds me of Bledsoe!!)

Comment

Originally posted by jiminNE
          Next year they will be a threat, I think they need 1 yr get those rookies acclimated to the NFl then WATCH out!! But I see them at 9-7 this year just missing the wild card but finishing strong.. (They sweep the phins, and split with the jets.. they lose both to NE since Both games early in the year)
          I agree with you completely....They're going to have some growing pains this year but next year they're going to be a real threat.....Good post
          Go Broncos!!!!!!

The Future!!!

Comment

technically, they are neither contenders or pretenders. to be a pretender, you have to pretend to be good. they don't even do that. they sucka nd they aren't trying to fool anyone

Comment

It appears that they can move the ball very well.

The tools are in place, they need to be able to score more and turn it over less, but they are fairly young.

Next season, hopefully.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

They are very young and talented. This year will be an up and down season, but next year with a year of experience under their belt will change alot for them.
                RIP Darrent Williams
                You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

I really like that kid Lee Evans, I think he and Losman will make a formidable tandem for years to come.

Willis McGahee is a force waiting to be unleashed; but he hasn't had a whole lot of help from that O-line.

Their defense will be one of the league's elite next year with the development of Donte Whitner and John McCargo me thinks...

I have a feeling Jauron will model them after the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                  X