Randy Moss Gonna be moving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss Gonna be moving?

I heard that Randy Moss is opened to the idea of goning to a new team. I don't know if his talking to any teams yet but he said " I am opened to the idea" . If I can find some prove to this I'll post, I heard this on the NFL Network.

Oh god i would love that, i like Moss but dont like the Raiders... This would be a prime time for Carl Peterson to finally break tradition and get a Proven player that wont bust.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Yeah it would be good for the Broncos it would be awesome. Would you want Moss in Denver his like the next T.O. oh god lol.

Comment

If I had to make the choice between having TO or having Moss I would go with Moss. Athough I don't think Moss is destructive in the sameway TO is he still brings ship load of baggage. I don't know if could do things the way Shanahan would want him too.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by bruce80_267
          Yeah it would be good for the Broncos it would be awesome. Would you want Moss in Denver his like the next T.O. oh god lol.
          DEAR GOD NO!

I could not have been happier when he & his drama left MN. He is the biggest attention whore ever! I would not want him in Denver at all!

Comment

Originally posted by bruce80_267
            I heard that Randy Moss is opened to the idea of goning to a new team. I don't know if his talking to any teams yet but he said " I am opened to the idea" . If I can find some prove to this I'll post, I heard this on the NFL Network.

He can't be talking to other teams without permission from Al Davis. If had received permission it would have been all over the news by now. Randy did say he's open to the idea, but there is nothing in works rigth now.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

If any of you think that Al Davis is going to allow Randy Moss to go to another team in the AFC West, you need a serious reality check.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                If any of you think that Al Davis is going to allow Randy Moss to go to another team in the AFC West, you need a serious reality check.

Um did anyone say that WhoDey?

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC

Umm, yeah, someone did.

Post #2

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                    Oh god i would love that, i like Moss but dont like the Raiders... This would be a prime time for Carl Peterson to finally break tradition and get a Proven player that wont bust.
                    Originally posted by TXBRONC
                    I accept apologies in the form of CP's. :thumb:
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic

Comment

I wish Al just releases him.....

Comment

I accept apologies in the form of CP's. :thumb:
                        you should know by now that chiefs fans posts don't count

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Al Davis's least worries should be where Moss is going, his worry should be how to make his team better.

I believe that if a rival team gives you the best deal, go with it despite being a rival team.
                          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

LMAO thats a good one Whodey.

BTW I appreciate your Bengals handing the Pats a loss...oh wait no they didnt I still think the Bengals are the better team.

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
                              LMAO thats a good one Whodey.

BTW I appreciate your Bengals handing the Pats a loss...oh wait no they didnt I still think the Bengals are the better team.
                              Yeah, rough day. I still think so too, but we need to get some key players back so we can get another chance to prove it. I'm grateful that it's our bye this week.

Sorry man. Hey, when do you think Saban will play Harrington?
                              HEAR ME ROAR!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X