Randy Moss Gonna be moving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bruce80_267
    It would be nice having a deep threat like Moss on our team, Would't it?
    The heck do you call Javon Walker?!
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Hmmm, a good wide out lol. It would be better to have two then one, right? lol

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        The heck do you call Javon Walker?!
        i think they call him a 'posession reciever'
        sigpic

Comment

Blah I guess we don't need him that much to bad we could't keep Ashley he just ended up losing money. What an idoit

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
            i think they call him a 'posession reciever'
            As in, "I possess the ball in the endzone after catching the ball 40 yards out on the fly?!"

Hmmm, a good wide out lol. It would be better to have two then one, right? lol
            Trust me dude, the Broncos have other areas that are in need of more immediate upgrade.
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

I think we are pretty good chance to go all the way if we stay in good health. O-line is good, TE's are good and WR's good. We could pick up a bus at RB

Comment

"Jay Cutler throws to MOSS for a 98 yards TD, MY GOSH!!!!!" - John Madden

......the next quarter

"Cutler throws to Walker for a 95 yards TD, WTF IS HAPPENING?!?!?!" - Al Michaels
                XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

lmao

Comment

Patriots?
                    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                      Patriots?
                      Patriots who??
                      "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

sigpic

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

Comment

I want to see him be moved to the Lions, or another horrible team. See, what improvements he can make, in my opinion, none, the Raiders suck, him going, will make no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                          Oh god i would love that, i like Moss but dont like the Raiders... This would be a prime time for Carl Peterson to finally break tradition and get a Proven player that wont bust.

Plus the Chef's don't have any WR's to speak of......It would still be a huge shock if division rivals made a deal!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed
                            Plus the Chef's don't have any WR's to speak of......It would still be a huge shock if division rivals made a deal!
                            That would make it that much sweeter

Too bad Peterson didnt even have the grapes to contend for Walker in the offseason like all "experts" said they would.
                            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I heard that Randy Moss is opened to the idea of goning to a new team. I don't know if his talking to any teams yet but he said " I am opened to the idea" . If I can find some prove to this I'll post, I heard this on the NFL Network.
                              He is not happy @ oak. BUT they are unable to get rid of him this year with the cap hits they will take.

Comment

Working...
                              X