NFC least to NFC BEAST!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFC least to NFC BEAST!!!

With all the changes the NFC East went through this offseason, it's hard to say that their division won't be the toughest in the league. I kinda feel sorry for the Giants, although I think they will be improved, they will probably be at the bottom of the division again this year.

Yeah I think Im gonna enjoy watching the redskins, eagles, and da boys all duke it out for first place in the division. Should be interesting.

Can you hear me now? Good!

Comment

Originally posted by cpfan26
      Yeah I think Im gonna enjoy watching the redskins, eagles, and da boys all duke it out for first place in the division. Should be interesting.
      i cant wait to see the cowboys finish in third

Comment

I'm still shocked that the CowGirls play 3 MNF games!!!

What a joke!
        Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

... And we play ONE?!?! And it's away!!!

Useless NFL

grumble grumble grumble

Comment

I think it will be very tough.

I think Tom Coughlin is in for a rough time. They are the odd team out now.

If, however, they respond to his style (cause there is some pretty decent offensive talent, they just need D), then the div winner might only be able to scrape out a 9-7 or 10-6 record.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

There is no saying Gibbs will get every one to mesh his first year back coaching... Dallas will most likely be switching to Drew Henson if he works out as they hope. Their D is Ok their offense was the question and will still be even with Keysahwn. Philly upgraded on offense but lost some decent corners. Collins & Barber were a mess for the Gaints, Coughlin has his work cut out for him, the offensive line last year was a makeshift shambles. They just lacked consistency last year. Which make me think the whloe thing is still up for grabs to anyone.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

The Eagles are still the team to beat. I think the race for 2nd is the most interesting. I give the edge to the Cowboys because of Parcells. The foreskins are very talented, but will have no team chemistry, and the Giants, well I wish them luck
                Philly all the way to Jacksonville

Comment

The eagles will come under even more pressure and scrutiny this year becuase they blew the championship game for the 3RD time. Tough to keep on coming back from, they will have a tough time of it.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Remember, the Buffaloes went to four straight superbowls.

I think they lost all of 'em too.

THAT'S hard to keep coming back to.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                    - Carl Sagan

Comment

Yeah, the NFC east have among the best combine coaching talent, and they will be a very strong division, I'm sure they'll have one of the wild cards come out of there division again, and will have a team in the NFC championship game...again, if not the superbowl this time.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                      Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                      Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                      Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
                      X