Patriots
    Colts
    Chiefs
    Panthers
    seahawks
    Buccaneers
    Rams
    Packers

I have to go with My Eagles, I am not trying to be biased. I mean, look at the Off-season they Have had. I rest my case
    Eagles
    7.55%
    Broncos
    58.49%
    Patriots
    26.42%
    Colts
    0.00%
    Chiefs
    3.77%
    Packers
    1.89%
    Buccaneers
    0.00%
    Panthers
    0.00%
    Rams
    1.89%
    Seahawks
    0.00%
    Philly all the way to Jacksonville

Re: Who is the Best Team in the NFL?

Originally posted by J.Pederson
    I have to go with My Eagles, I am not trying to be biased. I mean, look at the Off-season they Have had. I rest my case
    i guess your right, instead of TO sayin "garcia, give my the fvckin ball or i'll slit your damn throat" he'll say,- "McNabb give me the fvckin ball or i'll slit your damn throat"......if you wanna look at great offseason moves look no further then denver.....champ bailey, john lynch....and we got rid of a little cancer while your team got TO

i rest my case
    Last edited by EddyMac87; 04-18-2004, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: Who is the Best Team in the NFL?

Originally posted by EddyMac87
      i guess your right, instead of TO sayin "garcia, give my the fvckin ball or i'll slit your damn throat" he'll say,- "McNabb give me the fvckin ball or i'll slit your damn throat"......if you wanna look at great offseason moves look no further then denver.....champ bailey, john lynch....and we got rid of a little cancer while your team got TO

i rest my case

I love all of the Anti-Owens threads around the Boards. I am so happy to have him on my team and you will see why after my Eagles kill the Patriots in the Super Bowl

I rest MY case
      Philly all the way to Jacksonville

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Who is the Best Team in the NFL?

I love all of the Anti-Owens threads around the Boards.
        everyone loves everything about me...

Comment

Aw, c'mon! Where's the love for New Orleans?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBayouBullet
            Aw, c'mon! Where's the love for New Orleans?
            They have a team????????

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Who is the Best Team in the NFL?

I love all of the Anti-Owens threads around the Boards. I am so happy to have him on my team and you will see why after my Eagles kill the Patriots in the Super Bowl

I rest MY case
              Yeah get out of the NFC Championship game first then come back and talk smack

Comment

Best Team? welllllllll

I have to stay loyal to my Packers! I am on this web site because I went to school with one of the Bronco's new players. Raylee Johnson. I have followed his career as many others from our small town has.

I wish him luck in the upcoming year. And if the Broncos aren't playing the Pack then you have my support!!!
                Mish

Comment

Until someone beats out the Pats they are the best team in the NFL....

In my humble opinion of course.
                  Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

None of the above. Atlanta Falcons. This is our year. (I hope, Haha.)

Hawaiian, Stylin, and Profilin'!

"For those who fight for it, freedom has a special flavor, the protected will never know." - Unknown U.S. Marine in WWII

May 1,000,000,000 crabs infest the crotch of anyone that spoils your day!

RIP - Pat Tillman 1976 - 2004

Comment

Tell Vick to make it through pre-seaon and maybe people will think so.

Pats are the best... the won the Superbowl, until they are knocked out of contention they will continue to be the best.
                      I don't like them, don't think they have the best players but they got the job down in a very workman like manner when the rest of our 31 teams folded.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

No offense, but how are the broncos getting ANY votes here despite it IS the broncos board...

Thanks to Jim for this awesome sig

Captain Hoagie "The Ox"
                        Concierge of the Wiseguys

I do smoke; so if this bothers anyone...I suggest you take a look around at the world we live in ...........and shut the frigg up.

Comment

Pats I dont like them but they are very good...

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Originally posted by Helderht_
                            Pats I dont like them but they are very good...

exactly.....

Thanks to Jim for this awesome sig

Captain Hoagie "The Ox"
                            Concierge of the Wiseguys

I do smoke; so if this bothers anyone...I suggest you take a look around at the world we live in ...........and shut the frigg up.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                              Pats are the best... the won the Superbowl, until they are knocked out of contention they will continue to be the best.
                              I don't like them, don't think they have the best players but they got the job down in a very workman like manner when the rest of our 31 teams folded.
                              I agree that until the Pats lose out on a Superbowl appearance this year, they are the best. Or at least they were the best last year.

Things change but the Pats did a great job this off season and in the draft.

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Working...
                              X