Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you would never hear (insert NFL player here) say.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you would never hear (insert NFL player here) say.

The point of this thread is just to type the name of an NFL player, then type a sentence that they would never say. Let's see what funny stuff you guys can come up with.

Peyton Manning: "I have to put the blame for this loss soley on my shoulders."

Andrew Walter- "I just had all day to stand back there and throw, Moss gave it his all."

Comment

D Williams: "I didn't see too many passes thrown to my side of the field today. The other QB kept picking on Champ."

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

Belichick = "The other team was better. We have no excuse, we were healthy fit, and the playing conditions were perfect, we just plain suck!"
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Randy Moss "I love the raiders I think I might get a new contact with them."

Comment

TO "I'm gay, and the reason I hated on Garcia and Donovan was because they rejected my advances!"
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Jake Plummer, "God, this new ring is shiny."
              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Ocho Cinco: "Yeah, (insert CB here) really shut me down today."

Comment

mike vick- "i dont have herpes"....oh wait...
                  So far:
                  FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                  1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

L.T. - 'These fines for excessive celebration are really starting to add up'

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Things you will never hear...

Bill Belichick: "Does this tie look good with this suit?"

Brett Favre: "It's so good to retire on top, like John Elway did."

Matt Leinart: "I'm going to Disneyland!" (after Superbowl victory)

Eddie Kennison: "I'm just happy to be a Denver Bronco again."
                      Last edited by SunDevil_Jake; 11-20-2006, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Courtney Brown - " It's great that I played all year uninjured."

Comment

Charlie Frye: "We played a great day today. I wouldn't have been able to throw for that many yards without the help of my offensive line. Thank goodness I have enough money coming to me in bonuses to buy them all Rolex's!"
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                            Charlie Frye: "We played a great day today. I wouldn't have been able to throw for that many yards without the help of my offensive line. Thank goodness I have enough money coming to me in bonuses to buy them all Rolex's!"
                            Alright, now that I will agree with. That O-Line sucks I can't wait till Druzzi is replaced with an athletic young guard. That'll help a lot.

Ok, back to quotes.

Joey Porter "Yea, we played a really tough team today and stole a win. We shouldn't be in this situation right now. Given the circumstances I thought I would be quite upset right now with myself and this team. But kudos to the Browns. They played a tough, physical game and I just want to go to bed. I'm sore. Winslow really knocked me down there for a bit. That's one tough kid."
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Chris Henry: "OK guys, it's 10:00 pm. I need to go to bed now. It's not like me to stay out till 3 in the morning and party like you guys."

Mein angenommenes Yankee ist Johnny Damon

Comment

Working...
                              X