• Show
Clear All

brian would have that thing rollin

i would bench the bum if i were l.smith

but i'm not a bears fan,so maybe i should shut up,lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
      I agree to a point Armed. I am hard on Rex because I see immense talent there.

I was just very upset at his last int. He threw the ball up for grabs. It was not like there was 20 sec left in the game. I was disappointed as I really felt Chicago would win the game. but what do i know

yeah that just shows that he is inexperienced. You are right that he has immense talent but benching someone who needs the experience isnt the answer

by the way I was just in boston last night. Went to the fenway movie theater to see the departed
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
        yeah that just shows that he is inexperienced. You are right that he has immense talent but benching someone who needs the experience isnt the answer

by the way I was just in boston last night. Went to the fenway movie theater to see the departed
        very cool. are you still here Because right now I am in Boston.
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
          wow so in his first year (thats not even completed) of real play, and he's already getting thrown to the wolves. I think your forgetting that he is a young qb and is maturing. There should not be any comparison to griese or plummer as both of those qb's are experienced vets. I would still consider rex to be a young one. Give the young man a break, he is still learning.
          He may still be learning, but there is no doubt that he's holding this team back. This team is absolutely set to make a Super Bowl run. These type of seasons don't fall out of the air like candy. If you see how weak and pathetic the NFC is, there is no doubt that the Bears could make it to the Super Bowl.

They have a dominating defense.

They have a solid running game.

They have great wide receivers.

The only thing holding them back is Grossman and he is absolutely killing them. I don't trust Grossman to make plays against a good defense which is pretty much what you face in the playoffs.
          sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Because he is. If Mike Vick can be overrated, why not Grossman and Ben Roethlisberger? IMO, Ben is waaaaay overrated and Rex is right there with him.

Comment

Originally posted by JellyBean2144
              Because he is. If Mike Vick can be overrated, why not Grossman and Ben Roethlisberger? IMO, Ben is waaaaay overrated and Rex is right there with him.
              well i wouldnt say ben is over rated either. Last year he was asked to throw alot less than he is having to this year. He doesnt have all the weapons he had last year. So now everyone is starting to see his growing pains.

I have to disagree with the bears having great WR. Berrian is the only one who is really good. Mushin is over rated and bradley is still learning the ropes.
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Good Ole Rex was good for minus 5.... that is -5 in Fantasy Football today. That D is winning the games for them. You still think he is good

Until they put Griese in that team isn't going anywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Intercooler
                  Good Ole Rex was good for minus 5.... that is -5 in Fantasy Football today. That D is winning the games for them. You still think he is good

At least nowhere worthwhile

Like deep into the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Intercooler

Yea screw you Grossman...

I just dropped his ass...and I did it with a BOILING ANGER.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                      Yea screw you Grossman...

I just dropped his ass...and I did it with a BOILING ANGER.
                      Hey, we were right! Remember the overrated thread a long time ago?

I finally got something right!

Comment

If Smith is any kind of Coach he will make the move this week so Griese can get some seat time before the playoffs. If not... who cares about watching Chicago then

Comment

Working...
                        X