Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oakland Raiders At San Diego Chargers -11/26/2006 (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigBroncLove
    Foward Pass Call - JAckson of San Diego caught a pass on a big 4th down and 2 fo a first down. After the catch, he rolled on the ground but was not downed by contact. After he immediately stood up and spun the ball toward the ground (incidently infront of him) in celebration. The Raiders recovered. After the refs had their little huddle conference the play was called an illegal foward pass by the WR instead of a fumble (in which in many past cases, similar situations have been ruled a fumble).
    I agree that it should be a fumble as well. I would almost bet that may be a rule change next year, kinda funny that the Raiders would have another play that would change a high profile rule change...Remember the Brady fumble in the snow...oops I mean the incomplete forward pass.
    Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco4l1fe
      I agree that it should be a fumble as well. I would almost bet that may be a rule change next year, kinda funny that the Raiders would have another play that would change a high profile rule change...Remember the Brady fumble in the snow...oops I mean the incomplete forward pass.
      It happens to us all the time. That play bothered the hell out of me because it was a stupid play by Jackson that benefitted his team. Illegal foward pass to who?

Either way, this team escaped with a win.

Comment

• They just showed a replay on NBC. INSANE call.

Comment

• Raiders

AAAAAAAAHHHHHhhhHHH!HH!H!H!H!HH!HH!h I AM SO MAD AT AERON BROOKS!!!!! HE THREW TWO HUGE CRUCIAL PICKS WHEN THE RAIDERS WERE IN THE REDZONE BOTH TIMES!!! AHAHHAHAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! I just had to let out my frustration :brick:

Also the Refs: AAAhaHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHHH STUPID STUPID REFS :brick:

B-Marsh owning Al Harris(Aka: the supposed most physical corner in the league)

Mock Draft:

**If Ellis/Dorsey fall**

1) Dorsey or Ellis(whoever falls)
          2) Devin Thomas
          4) Frank Okam
          4) Beau Bell

**If Ellis/Dorsey dont fall**

1) Desean Jackson
          2) Pat Sims or Trevor Laws(whoever falls)
          4) Frank Okam
          4) Beau Bell

Comment

• it is very sad that u saw the game in the first place..

they are raaaaaaaaaaiders...

i don't even bother watching them...they suck...

Comment

• Originally posted by Interpol
              All I can hope for now is that after winning due to an obviously stupid and ridiculous call by the refs, is that the Chargers will be cursed for the rest of the season.

Hopefully they get nothing but bad calls for the rest of the season in retribution for that horrendous display of NFL officiating. Illegal Forward Pass, an obvious incompletion on a crucial 3rd down, the list goes on and on.
              Actually that was the proper call by the refs and the rules are very clear on that.

Whats really ironic is the origin of that call, you see it was added to the official rules after a very famous play at a San Diego VS Oakland game back in 1978 known as the "Holy Roller" A call by the refs that was so bad it cost us a trip to the playoffs. After 28 years we have been redeemed by the very existance of the Holy Roller play.

Read this

Holy roller play

It doesn't mention this rule but it was one of the additions in 79
              Last edited by Mad Madigan; 11-27-2006, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X