Go Bills!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Sobi
    True, great day even though Cincy and the Jets won, but the Jets don't pose as a threat to me.

Although we need to take care of business next week or else we could be in a world of hurt. Also a key game for our playoff run is definatley against Cincy.
    Thing is, look at the Jets' schedule - it's a cakewalk down the stretch. I'd start worrying - I know I am.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
      Thing is, look at the Jets' schedule - it's a cakewalk down the stretch. I'd start worrying - I know I am.
      I actually see some losses for them, against Miami, Minnesota and maybe an upset by Buffalo. Green Bay could even pull off the upset. You are right there schedule is easy, but I don't think they are that good of a team, I think Miami currently is better then them.

Cincy is the only team right now posing as a threat, that game between Denver and Cincy will be key for both teams. CIncy's schedule is tough as well with games against the Ravens and the Colts and the Steelers. Yeah I know the Steelers suck right now, but they still have a good Defense and Big Ben has been good in some games and bad in others. Who knows.

Comment

I actually see some losses for them, against Miami, Minnesota and maybe an upset by Buffalo. Green Bay could even pull off the upset. You are right there schedule is easy, but I don't think they are that good of a team, I think Miami currently is better then them.

Cincy is the only team right now posing as a threat, that game between Denver and Cincy will be key for both teams. CIncy's schedule is tough as well with games against the Ravens and the Colts and the Steelers. Yeah I know the Steelers suck right now, but they still have a good Defense and Big Ben has been good in some games and bad in others. Who knows.
        I agree, our schedule is brutal. We need to return the favor to Baltimore on Thursday night if we're to have any hope of getting into the playoffs this year - bad lossed early on killed us.

Here's the way I see it:
        The Bengals need to absolutely win their remaining divisional games, and they need a win against either Denver or Indianapolis. 10-6 should be good enough to get in this year, considering the top 2 WC spots are currently owned by teams in the same division, both with tough schedules left. Considering the QB switch is imminent, the Broncos might barely miss the playoffs this year, meaning it'll be the Chiefs and either the Bengals, Jaguars, or Jets.

I hope it's Denver and Cincy, though. I think that'd be fun to see those two teams make runs from the WC spot. I think it's possible.
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
          I agree, our schedule is brutal. We need to return the favor to Baltimore on Thursday night if we're to have any hope of getting into the playoffs this year - bad lossed early on killed us.

Here's the way I see it:
          The Bengals need to absolutely win their remaining divisional games, and they need a win against either Denver or Indianapolis. 10-6 should be good enough to get in this year, considering the top 2 WC spots are currently owned by teams in the same division, both with tough schedules left. Considering the QB switch is imminent, the Broncos might barely miss the playoffs this year, meaning it'll be the Chiefs and either the Bengals, Jaguars, or Jets.

I hope it's Denver and Cincy, though. I think that'd be fun to see those two teams make runs from the WC spot. I think it's possible.
          Yeah our two biggest games we need are against you guys and against San Diego. I think Seattle, San Francisco, and Arizona should be wins Seattle will be tough, but were at home I like our chances even if Cutler plays.

I think Kansas City may have a meltdown, the Raiders are a good defensive team and I think they could beat Kansas City. Its a longshot with there Offense, but they have a chance. Kansas City still has Baltimore, San Diego and Jacksonville. Alot of key games for the playoff potential teams.

Comment

Yeah our two biggest games we need are against you guys and against San Diego. I think Seattle, San Francisco, and Arizona should be wins Seattle will be tough, but were at home I like our chances even if Cutler plays.

I think Kansas City may have a meltdown, the Raiders are a good defensive team and I think they could beat Kansas City. Its a longshot with there Offense, but they have a chance. Kansas City still has Baltimore, San Diego and Jacksonville. Alot of key games for the playoff potential teams.
            Well, on the plus side, if KC and Cincinnati end up with the same record, we've got the tiebreaker.
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest
              YES!!! Bills win. We are still in the second wildcard spot!
              Cheer even louder this week for the Bills.

Comment

Working...
              X