What is Michael Vick's Max Potential?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Michael Vick's Max Potential?

In your opinion what is the Max potential of Vick? One week he looks like the 2nd coming of Steve Young ,the following week he looks like Tommy Maddox who used to play for the steelers. I know they have had some offensive line problems ,but he just is not consistent with his patients in the pocket.
    Paid Online Surveys
    Earn up to $300 each survey you complete
    Start Earning Today!

Umm, he never looked like the 2nd coming of Steve Young...

...he's never even looked like the 2nd coming of Randall Cunningham...
    Go Huskers.

Comment

I'm a bit confused as to this thread.

What is Vick's max potential?!

I guess I'll answer it this way.

When he finally calls it a career, he will leave a lot of people down. Him being one of the most popular players in the NFL ATM, and he ends up with absolutely nothing. Someone above said he won't even be the next Randall Cunningham and I completely 100% agree with that statement. Vick is looking like one absolutely horrid passer. But a very good runner. Vick proves that being the fastest QB in the NFL doesn't mean anything when you can't even be a QB.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
        Umm, he never looked like the 2nd coming of Steve Young...

...he's never even looked like the 2nd coming of Randall Cunningham...
        He did against the steelers earlier in the season. He had 4 touchdowns that game ,and looked very similair to Young. That particular game.
        Paid Online Surveys
        Earn up to $300 each survey you complete
        Start Earning Today!

Comment

Originally posted by TomJackson57
          He did against the steelers earlier in the season. He had 4 touchdowns that game ,and looked very similair to Young. That particular game.
          see but you kinda reinforced what everyone else has said. He has looked good or ok every year throwing the ball, it just happens to be only in one or two games. Vick isn't a good passer and every year people keep hyping him up with the same rhetoric about him becoming a better passer. He just doesn't have the accurracy and decision making skills to be a QB, much like his cousin Aaron Brooks. The guy is gonna bring that organization down until he retires or leaves. Just look at the game today against the saints Drew Brees showed what it means to be a great QB in this league with the decisions and accuracy he had today. I think today was a great example of why vicks style doesn't work. He ran all over the field but when it mattered most to make a throw barring one exception where the receiver just dropped the ball, vick can't get it done?

Comment

What is Michael Vick's Max Potential?

Haven't we already seen it?

2007 AFC West Champions

Comment

Max potential is running 4.3 seconds.

:salute:

Comment

Potential? Hmmmmm

In all the years I have played Fantasy Football I am proud to say I have never had Vick on one of my teams. I would skip him before even a middle of the pack QB. He isn't a winner and doesn't do much in a passing game. If you could make him a WR then he would be awesome! Mike Vick = Kordell Stewart!
                Last edited by Intercooler; 11-26-2006, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                  Ding

There is the correct answer. He's good at running not so good at passing. We've seen what he can and can't do already.

Comment

Right now I think he has decent potential. He maybe is very average in passing, maybe even a little bleow that, but his running makes him a threat. I wouldn't like to have such a QB anyway because all the running contains too many disadvantages in a season. There is always the risk of fumbling the ball and also that the QB gets hurt. He can't keep his speed forever also. He is a highlightplayer with his runs, but when it comes to effectiveness it ends when it comes to the playoff race.

Comment

Very high, becuase we havnt seen him play with WRs that can catch a pass.

Once we see WRs stop dropping passes, then we will answer this question better..

Right now with the way his WRs play, the answer is how far his legs will take him.
                      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                        A-freakin'-men.

Watching a season of Michael Vick is like flying on a plane piloted by a drunken clown. The highs are way high, but the lows absolutely scrape rock bottom and you know at the end of the trip, the damn thing's going to crash and burn.
                        HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                          A-freakin'-men.

Watching a season of Michael Vick is like flying on a plane piloted by a drunken clown. The highs are way high, but the lows absolutely scrape rock bottom and you know at the end of the trip, the damn thing's going to crash and burn.
                          Whats Vick's overall record as a starter?
                          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I think he showed us all what his true potential is when he gave the big ole'
                            "F you" to the fans at his own stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                              Whats Vick's overall record as a starter?
                              What has he done for Atlanta lately is a better question.
                              HEAR ME ROAR!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X