Giants Blow Huge Lead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Blow Huge Lead

After being up 21 to 0 in the first half, the Giants scored no further points then went on to give up 24-unanswered points in the 4th quarter within about 9 minutes. Wow; is this a sign that Vince Young is starting to turn the corner?

Great game, :clap:

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
    - Carl Sagan

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore
    After being up 21 to 0 in the first half, the Giants scored no further points then went on to give up 24-unanswered points in the 4th quarter within about 9 minutes. Wow; is this a sign that Vince Young is starting to turn the corner?

Great game, :clap:
    Wow, I actually didn't believe you. I had to run over to ESPN to check out the score.

Comment

Yes that was a huge blown lead. And what was up with that guy who had Young in his hands to tackle and just let him go? Crazy!

Comment

I think its a bit of Vince doing better and that the Giants are on a downward spiral.

I thought they were going to go to at least the NFCCG. I was pretty off it seems.

Eli took a step back after a few games, they are having problems sometimes in the redzone (when they really shouldn't as they have Burress and Jacobs), and instead of taking a LB in the draft, they take a player at their most talented position.

Stupid Giants. Most of you are in my fantasy team....

Comment

My best friend is a Giants fan and he's pissed. Needless to say, I got my own problems in the NFL but I feel his pain.

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
            I think its a bit of Vince doing better and that the Giants are on a downward spiral.

I thought they were going to go to at least the NFCCG. I was pretty off it seems.

Eli took a step back after a few games, they are having problems sometimes in the redzone (when they really shouldn't as they have Burress and Jacobs), and instead of taking a LB in the draft, they take a player at their most talented position.

Stupid Giants. Most of you are in my fantasy team....
            I feel your pain. Sadly I have Tiki.

Comment

Music city miracle part 2?
              "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
              Ayrton Senna..

Comment

There is nothing to describe that except "embarassing."
                sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Classic!

when the Titans scored thier first TD i was thinking:

maybe this will be what ppl first know of Vince or w/e!

but i picked the Titans to win.. Smart huh?

SO FUNNY!!!

Comment

Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                      My best friend is a Giants fan and he's pissed. Needless to say, I got my own problems in the NFL but I feel his pain.

Wow.
                      There is a huge mass of people in NY right now just cussin up a storm!
                      sigpic

Comment

Tennessee Fans:

:clap: Mathias Kiwanuka. :clap:
                        sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                        Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
                          Tennessee Fans:

:clap: Mathias Kiwanuka. :clap:
                          Man did you see NY's head coach after that play?!?!

I would definitely not want to be Kiwi right now.

Comment

This makes up for the time they got lucky and beat the Eagles!

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                              This makes up for the time they got lucky and beat the Eagles!
                              That's exactly what I was thinking as I read this thread, roflmao

Comment

Working...
                              X