Coach of the year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sean Payton

Starts with the second overall pick, turns his team in a legitamate NFC contender with the Panthers and Falcons in the division (owned them twice).

He got Brees, Colston and an effective defense and has crafted a super bowl calibur team from nothing.

I give it to the man, especially coming back from the Hurricane.
    Last edited by Lorcust; 11-26-2006, 09:37 PM.
    sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
    Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

From the list, I'd say Billick. I've always laughed at his "offensive genius", but he's actually put it together this year. Maybe it WAS the quarter backs. He always has a solid defense. (Though credit a lot of that to Ray Lewis' leadership and play). The Ravens are as tough as this team's capeable of right now.

A guy you shouldn't forget though, is Chuck Nolan. WHAT a job this guy is doing with practicaly nothing. Grant you this, Gore is a beast and a half, but the niners are getting something they havn't had in a half decade. Respect. Were it not for a rookie mistake on the 10 yd line late yesterday, they'd probably still be on a tear.

I think Payton is going to get the award though. He is going a great job w/NO, but Drew Brees is making him look REEEEAL good, and he hasn't had the injury problems that have plagued the franchise.
      Last edited by Spice 1; 11-26-2006, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Payton. Just because of the way he has people in the Big easy excited about football. And the Saints are winning....BIG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1
          From the list, I'd say Billick. I've always laughed at his "offensive genius", but he's actually put it together this year. Maybe it WAS the quarter backs. He always has a solid defense. (Though credit a lot of that to Ray Lewis' leadership and play). The Ravens are as tough as this team's capeable of right now.

A guy you shouldn't forget though, is Chuck Nolan. WHAT a job this guy is doing with practicaly nothing. Grant you this, Gore is a beast and a half, but the niners are getting something they havn't had in a half decade. Respect. Were it not for a rookie mistake on the 10 yd line late yesterday, they'd probably still be on a tear.

I think Payton is going to get the award though. He is going a great job w/NO, but Drew Brees is making him look REEEEAL good, and he hasn't had the injury problems that have plagued the franchise.
          Mike Nolan, you mean.
          sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
          Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

ERIC MANGINI

Terrific Job my Mangini this year, that team is DEFINITELY a playoff contender with practiclly NO talent.

And remember:

Mangini: He's not a Genie he's a man.
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X