Vince Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Young

His numbers were good but did anyone see the game?
    3 totals TDs 300 total yards around a 60% completion rate.
    I hope Cutler does this good.

Originally posted by BF_forever
    His numbers were good but did anyone see the game?
    3 totals TDs 300 total yards around a 60% completion rate.
    I hope Cutler does this good.
    he had a good game, but he's looked BAD all season long. So I hope, in the near future, that Jay is much better than Young is. I don't expect Young to be a good NFL QB... I do hope that Jay is.

Comment

keep wishing VY will be a great QB

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
        he had a good game, but he's looked BAD all season long. So I hope, in the near future, that Jay is much better than Young is. I don't expect Young to be a good NFL QB... I do hope that Jay is.

He hasnt looked bad, he has looked like a normal rookie qb on a bad team.

Alex Smith looked bad, but look how he turned out.

The difference that goes from being a bad rookie qb to a good qb is the want to. Going through the work, that is why Peyton Mannin has become what he is. IF Young is willing to put in the work I think he will turn out just fine. Physically he is a better Vick. HE is slower but taller, and he seems more willing to pass and receptive to coaching than Vick has shown. I hate how often times he is compared to Vick as though they are the same qb simply cuz they are fast. In a way they are similiar but still apples an oranges. Vick has shown he has an amazingly powerfull arm but terrible mechanics and eyes for coverages which lead to mediocre qb but a good player. Young has shown that he wants to be a qb not just a running back who can throw reallyhard
        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I have to admit that Young has played better then I thought he would. I figure like all running QB he was going to be crap and nothing else. Got the potential to be a very good QB. I think he might be even playing better then Leinert which I thought was going to have a pretty good seseason.
          President Cool

Comment

Working...
          X