Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 14 Sunday Night game goes to..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 14 Sunday Night game goes to..............

As part of the new NFL flex schedule, the league has announced that the December 10th game involving the New Orleans Saints at the Dallas Cowboys which was originally scheduled on Fox Network at 4:15pm EST has been moved to NBC Sunday Night at 8:15pm EST
    sigpic

I guess I was hoping against hope that the Broncos game would be moved again. Looks like I'm relying on good ol' NFL.com Gamecast to "watch" another big Broncos game...

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
      As part of the new NFL flex schedule, the league has announced that the December 10th game involving the New Orleans Saints at the Dallas Cowboys which was originally scheduled on Fox Network at 4:15pm EST has been moved to NBC Sunday Night at 8:15pm EST
      That's such crap!! I can't believe they did this to us! We get NO respect!
      President Cool

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighInNY
        I guess I was hoping against hope that the Broncos game would be moved again. Looks like I'm relying on good ol' NFL.com Gamecast to "watch" another big Broncos game...

It's going to be on for everyone on CBS...

CBS holds the double header, and we're the only game broadcasted at 4:15(EST) on CBS...
        sigpic

Comment

Blah, nevermind... Bills and Jets was just moved to 4:15 also...

Philly better show the Broncos in 2 weeks
          sigpic

Comment

Well that game should almost be all over the nation....who wants to watch Buffalo and the Jets execpt for New York.
            Helping rock the Stadium on game day!!!

Comment

In Cincy I expect to see freaking Bills/Jets

They always do this, as if I care more about teams that are geographically closer to me...NFL scheduling is a joke.
              sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

It's going to be on for everyone on CBS...

CBS holds the double header, and we're the only game broadcasted at 4:15(EST) on CBS...
                Thank God for that. I can get to bed at a sensible hour for a change

Comment

You're kidding....they might get 10 to 15 people to watch that crapfest..

Boy was I spoiled with all the Bronco games.....

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                    You're kidding....they might get 10 to 15 people to watch that crapfest..

Boy was I spoiled with all the Bronco games.....
                    Yeah, me also.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yea, I kinda figured that would happen. Oh well, lucky for me I still get to watch it! :thumb:
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X