Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BVP is signed by Houston

Here's the link....

The Houston Chronicle reports that Texans backup quarterback Sage Rosenfels was IR'd today after breaking his thumb in yesterday's loss to the Jets.

Rosenfels was the holder on a 59-yard FG attempt to end the first half. When the Jets tried to return it, Rosenfels ran downfield and tripped up the ballcarrier, breaking his thumb.

To replace Rosenfels, the Texans have signed Bradlee Van Pelt, whose chief asset is that he and Gary Kubiak are familiar with each other and the Bronco-style offense.
    sigpic

WOOT WOOT! Congrats to Bradlee! I sure do miss that guy!
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
      Here's the link....

The Houston Chronicle reports that Texans backup quarterback Sage Rosenfels was IR'd today after breaking his thumb in yesterday's loss to the Jets.

Rosenfels was the holder on a 59-yard FG attempt to end the first half. When the Jets tried to return it, Rosenfels ran downfield and tripped up the ballcarrier, breaking his thumb.

To replace Rosenfels, the Texans have signed Bradlee Van Pelt, whose chief asset is that he and Gary Kubiak are familiar with each other and the Bronco-style offense.
      What? What is Kubiak thinkin down there?
      sigpic

Comment

That sucks, sage rosefels was playing well behind david carr too....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
          That sucks, sage rosefels was playing well behind david carr too....
          well yeah it sucks becuase he's injured for the year but at least BVP gets another chance for the rest of the year. Nothing wrong with that. Good luck to you BVP, i always liked your enthusiasm for the game
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

BVP QB for Texans now~

Has anyone heard if BVP is going to start at Houston or was he just brought in for back up?

Comment

Nice to see him get a chance, even if it's with the Texans...hehehe

PEACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brncoz1fan
                Has anyone heard if BVP is going to start at Houston or was he just brought in for back up?

Back up, Sage was put on IR.

YA!!!!!! My adoptee found a home...

Comment

start? lol, please, they're back up is out, and thats why they got him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Start? Did Carr get hurt?

He isn't going to start over David Carr, if that's what you're asking.

Comment

:offtopic:

Look for Plummer to beat out Carr in camp next year and lead the Texans to the playoff under Kubs.

Comment

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=77677

Comment

I'm just a little late, lol.

Good luck Bradlee! I'm still a fan!

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                            Start? Did Carr get hurt?

He isn't going to start over David Carr, if that's what you're asking.

I worded my question incorrectly. Is he simply back up or his he being groomed to replace Carr eventually?

Comment

I worded my question incorrectly. Is he simply back up or his he being groomed to replace Carr eventually?
                              I would say it's just for insurance for this season. I doubt that he's being groomed for anything.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X