Ravens @ Bengals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens @ Bengals

Ok WhoDey. Tonight is a HUGE game. Baltimore wins they lock up the north. Cincy needs this win to keep division title hopes alive. If the Ravens do in fact win, then the Bengals will already be looking at wildcard.

Let's Hope for a great game tonight!

Bengals 31
    Ravens 27
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

I like Cincy 21 Baltimore 20. Two good teams facing each other in a tough battle.

Also I hope ocho cinco has a good game for me in fantasy football.
    NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

I say look for the Bengals to score more points on the Baltimore defense than anyone has this year. The Bengals offensive line has suffered serious setbacks this year, and they're finally starting to gel. It looks like Eric Ghiaciuk is getting yet another start in Rich Braham's stead, and has played better in each appearance than the one before it.

The last time these two teams played, the Ravens benefited from the luxury of a short field to start the game because of a turnover by Chris Perry on the opening kickoff and an interception by Palmer on the next possession. Things will be different this time.

On the other side of the ball, the Bengals have been getting great play by S Kevin Kaesviharn, who is being considered for the Pro-Bowl because of his stellar play the last several weeks in Dexter Jackson's stead. Kaesviharn has six interceptions, three of which have taken place in the end-zone to end potential scoring drives. Look for the Bengals to use more blitz packages this time around to put pressure on Steve McNair and force turnovers.

Bengals 31-Ravens 20
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        I say look for the Bengals to score more points on the Baltimore defense than anyone has this year. The Bengals offensive line has suffered serious setbacks this year, and they're finally starting to gel. It looks like Eric Ghiaciuk is getting yet another start in Rich Braham's stead, and has played better in each appearance than the one before it.

The last time these two teams played, the Ravens benefited from the luxury of a short field to start the game because of a turnover by Chris Perry on the opening kickoff and an interception by Palmer on the next possession. Things will be different this time.

On the other side of the ball, the Bengals have been getting great play by S Kevin Kaesviharn, who is being considered for the Pro-Bowl because of his stellar play the last several weeks in Dexter Jackson's stead. Kaesviharn has six interceptions, three of which have taken place in the end-zone to end potential scoring drives. Look for the Bengals to use more blitz packages this time around to put pressure on Steve McNair and force turnovers.

Bengals 31-Ravens 20
        I think Cincy will beat my Ravens, but I think it will be close Ravens 24 Bengals 28 Good luck to both teams, see you after the game WhoDey.

Comment

I will be happy if both teams win for these reasons:

If the Bengals win, good for WhoDey and great for a possible letdown next week (get ready for our showdown!)

If the Ravens win, oh what a glorious day for trolls as raylewis52 will chomp chomp bachewey chomp on this site for yet another week proclaiming the immortality of the Ravens.

Pass the popcorn.

As for the game, Cinci won't win a defensive struggle. Baltimore won't win a shootout. I expect the Bengals to come out early with a 10 or 14 point lead and just barely hang in there for the W.

Don't expect both teams to put up any rushing numbers. They may not have to if it gets to be a shootout, which I think it will be. Once upon a time, I won my office pool when Baltimore and Seattle scored a combined 85 points, with Baltimore just getting the W. For my office pool, I hope they do the same tonight.

Ravens 27
          Bengals 37

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn

If the Bengals win, good for WhoDey and great for a possible letdown next week (get ready for our showdown!)

If the Ravens win, oh what a glorious day for trolls as raylewis52 will chomp chomp bachewey chomp on this site for yet another week proclaiming the immortality of the Ravens.

Pass the popcorn.

As for the game, Cinci won't win a defensive struggle. Baltimore won't win a shootout. I expect the Bengals to come out early with a 10 or 14 point lead and just barely hang in there for the W.

Don't expect both teams to put up any rushing numbers. They may not have to if it gets to be a shootout, which I think it will be. Once upon a time, I won my office pool when Baltimore and Seattle scored a combined 85 points, with Baltimore just getting the W. For my office pool, I hope they do the same tonight.

Ravens 27
            Bengals 37
            Glorious Day for Trolls if the Ravens win? I'm No troll, and he's an idiot, but I'll be around.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiSteeler
              I think Cincy will beat my Ravens, but I think it will be close Ravens 24 Bengals 28 Good luck to both teams, see you after the game WhoDey.
              You bet, man. I'll try to get on later.

Originally posted by DevilSpawn

Pass the popcorn.

Ravens 27
              Bengals 37
              Well, I hope the final you listed is correct. But as for the rest of it, I'll see you in the smack forum next week, buddy.
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic

Comment

You bet, man. I'll try to get on later.

Alright man, good luck, have fun tonight, I got me some tickets.

Comment

i want Cincy to lose to help Denver out just incase we win the Division we could be getting closer to a 2 seed

and for fantasy footbal:

i want Chad to score 3 Plus Tds

and Stover to kick 4 plus FGs

and Bengals can win 31-26

Comment

Alright man, good luck, have fun tonight, I got me some tickets.
                    Wait, you're in town? The game's in Cincinnati!
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I had to leave this morning. Not Staying anywhere though, just Riding around town.

Comment

LOL he must be!!
                        its just like me having tix to the KC game last week

Comment

Yeah. I had to leave this morning. Not Staying anywhere though, just Riding around town.
                          Be careful out there, man. And don't get in any fights down at PBS.
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic

Comment

Glorious Day for Trolls if the Ravens win? I'm No troll, and he's an idiot, but I'll be around.
                            nah, trolls in general, not Ravens fans in general. You're a cool one. Actually I have no gripe with rl52 because quite honestly he cracks me up.

Comment

Be careful out there, man. And don't get in any fights down at PBS.
                              I'm with a few friends, one of them is a Bengals fan, about 5 other people, the other 4 Ravens fans, we all got our Jerseys, and hats on.

Comment

Working...
                              X