Ravens @ Bengals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    I say look for the Bengals to score more points on the Baltimore defense than anyone has this year.

Bengals 31-Ravens 20

whoops. . . .

oh well, i'm glad you guys won-- it'll just make it more disappointing when we beat you. . . .

besides, the ray lewis troll really IS annoying, in a very juvenile sort of way. . . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
      whoops. . . .

oh well, i'm glad you guys won-- it'll just make it more disappointing when we beat you. . . .

besides, the ray lewis troll really IS annoying, in a very juvenile sort of way. . . .
      If you had told me that the Bengals were going to shut out the Ravens through 59 minutes, I'd have laughed in your face.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

If you had told me that the Bengals were going to shut out the Ravens through 59 minutes, I'd have laughed in your face.
        Great win Whodey

If Cincy plays like that, they can beat ANYONE in the NFL including pretty boy Manning and San Diego. Only time will tell.

The one thing I do not like with Baltimore is the lack of use of Mike Anderson. I think right now he can do a better job than overrated Jamal Lewis. Just a humble opinon.
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
          Great win Whodey

If Cincy plays like that, they can beat ANYONE in the NFL including pretty boy Manning and San Diego. Only time will tell.

The one thing I do not like with Baltimore is the lack of use of Mike Anderson. I think right now he can do a better job than overrated Jamal Lewis. Just a humble opinon.
          Thanks Med!

I agree - Anderson's a threat in the backfield, and I'm frankly surprised that they don't give him a bigger role in the offense. He made one of our LB's completely whiff with a nifty little move on that screen pass he caught in the second half - if they had gone to him more often, we might have had a bit more trouble scheming against their offense.

As it is, though, our defense is turning into a strength, and that bodes well down the stretch.

Let's hope we can keep that momentum going into the Colts game after we whup the Raiders.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Med!

I agree - Anderson's a threat in the backfield, and I'm frankly surprised that they don't give him a bigger role in the offense. He made one of our LB's completely whiff with a nifty little move on that screen pass he caught in the second half - if they had gone to him more often, we might have had a bit more trouble scheming against their offense.

As it is, though, our defense is turning into a strength, and that bodes well down the stretch.

Let's hope we can keep that momentum going into the Colts game after we whup the Raiders. :

As long as we can get Den in the playoffs as well

My Super Bowl pick of Cincy vs Dallas still has a chance

if you get a chance please check my blog
            I know you like Seattle, but tell me if I made my points well on the Cutler move.
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Woot Woot WhoDey! Very impressive defensive showing again this week. They need to keep that up. Jonathan Joseph is a FORCE! He was all over that field last night. He did give me a scary moment though when the Raven receiver (can't remember who) caught that pass after it skipped off the turf. Instead of touching the receiver while he was on the ground, he waved his arms as incomplete. I sure hope the coaches chewed him out about that. But man, this guy is awesome in his rookie year.

At least the Bengal win kept the playoff scenario up in the air.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                Woot Woot WhoDey! Very impressive defensive showing again this week. They need to keep that up. Jonathan Joseph is a FORCE! He was all over that field last night. He did give me a scary moment though when the Raven receiver (can't remember who) caught that pass after it skipped off the turf. Instead of touching the receiver while he was on the ground, he waved his arms as incomplete. I sure hope the coaches chewed him out about that. But man, this guy is awesome in his rookie year.

At least the Bengal win kept the playoff scenario up in the air.
                Jonathan Joseph was awesome last night, I agree! The only thing that he needs to learn to do (other than the rookie mistake you mentioned) is finish plays. How many picks do you think he'd have this year if he would just concentrate a bit more on bringing the ball in instead of knocking it down? I mean, the guy already has over 15 passes defensed or something ridiculous like that, and that's in limited appearances as a nickel and a replacement for the injured Deltha O'Neal. I mean, criminy, when Deltha gets healthy, I don't see how Tory James has a job... except maybe as a slot guy. At the end of the year, he's out.

Oh, and while we're talking corners: despite his huge punt return last night, I still hate Keiwan Ratliff.
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic

Comment

I've always liked Joseph. I think he will be a real good player for you guys.

Comment

How many picks do you think he'd have this year if he would just concentrate a bit more on bringing the ball in instead of knocking it down?
                    From what I understand, he was supposed or wanted to be a wide receiver. Because of his inability to catch the damn ball, he ended up on defense. LOL. He should work on his catching abilities big time in the offseason. In fact he should be running drills with the receivers during practice.

He will be a huge factor in years to come.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

That was fun, other than us losing..Our Defense.. Haha, Good game though, the Bengals deserved this win, and needed it, I'm better with us losing to them rather than the Stealers, Great game though, the Bengals were ready, and just flawless gameplanning by Marvin. WhoDey, good luck to your Bengals on the rest of the season, see you guys in the playoffs, great win.
                      Last edited by AntiSteeler; 12-01-2006, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X