Where will Randy Moss play next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GridironChamp
    IMO, Moss goes to Atl WITH Vick to give Vick his finaly shot under Mora with at least
    1 good WR. I dont think it will take anything significant to get him because Art Shell
    will want him gone.
    lets not forget that atlanta has pretty much been lacking at WR for most of vicks career and it surprises me that they have not addressed this directly.
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
      lets not forget that atlanta has pretty much been lacking at WR for most of vicks career and it surprises me that they have not addressed this directly.
      They have it's just that all the WR's they've picked up were busts.

Comment

IDK, its just a wild opinion, but i really do expect Moss to end up in Alanta.

I think we will see Moss from Minnisota down there, and those homers that dislike
        Vick with a passion will finally understand that it was the WR's.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
          They have it's just that all the WR's they've picked up were busts.
          well I think they are kind of gunshy after the whole peerless price fiasco but I can't believe they havent gone after anyone. I dont think their WR's that were drafted were very high picks (and sometimes that doesnt matter either)
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I don't know where so I said other.
            MMA News
            MMA News 247

Comment

well I think they are kind of gunshy after the whole peerless price fiasco but I can't believe they havent gone after anyone. I dont think their WR's that were drafted were very high picks (and sometimes that doesnt matter either)
              Well they drafted Roddy White and Michael Jenkins who both were first round picks thinking it would fix the problem but it obviously didn't.

Comment

They always tried with Lelie and other draft picks are suck though.. If they keep playing like this the better pick we have in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by bruce80_267
                  They always tried with Lelie and other draft picks are suck though.. If they keep playing like this the better pick we have in the draft.

We get our pick from Washington, not Atlanta.

Comment

not in Denver

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket
                      not in Denver
                      Yes, please not in the Broncos. I never liked him

:salute:

Comment

i'm not saying that it can't happen, but falcons owner aurthur blank has said publicly that he doesn't want moss on his team, so it may not be as likely as some of you think. . . i actually think jacksonville is a decent possibility. . . yea, they have matt jones, but their receiving corps has been horribly inconsistent. . . . i personally think the O-line is at the heart of their offensive problems, but that's a discussion for another thread. . . and i don't really think the faders will care where moss ends up going if they trade him-- what, is he gonna be a threat to their "playoff hopes" if he's with another team in the AFC?

let me throw out another name, though. . . tampa bay-- joey galloway's their only legit receiving threat with michael clayton failing to live up to the promise of his rookie season. . . and galloway ain't gettin' any younger! assuming that gruden stays for another year, i could see them bringing in a big-time offensive weapon for him to play with. . . that O is in desperate need of some firepower, and moss would look like an instant fix. . . . and they aren't shy about dealing with personalities there either, as they've had guys like sapp and meshawn. . . and they just brought in david boston this year-- if they'll kick his tires they just might take a chance on anybody. . . .

if you ask me, though, the bum should be in the CFL. . . if that's the level he wants to play on, that's where he should be. . . .
                        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I think that he'll be traded to the Redskins for a possible second or thrid and an offeseive line men. The skins like big name recivers and he'll actually help an offense like the Redskins with Al Saunders as OC.

Comment

Working...
                          X