No announcement yet.

Browns lose top OL Tucker for season due to mental disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.. there is nothing wrong with building your team up with OL. Thats the base of any team. But if you use a top 5 pick, it won't be on an OL. They will trade out of that and aquire more picks. If they DO use that top 5 pick, it will be on a skill player.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
      Well.. there is nothing wrong with building your team up with OL. Thats the base of any team. But if you use a top 5 pick, it won't be on an OL. They will trade out of that and aquire more picks. If they DO use that top 5 pick, it will be on a skill player.
      Like Joe Thomas or someone along those lines. Just because the person isn't a 'QB' that doesn't make them unskilled.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
        Like Joe Thomas or someone along those lines. Just because the person isn't a 'QB' that doesn't make them unskilled.
        *sighs*.. and you tell ME that I don't know anything about football. "Skill" positions are those referred to as "RBs/QBs/WRs".. thats a 'skill position.' Has nothing to do with a person's talent.

I'm so glad you are here to correct me with your vast knowledge over me

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
          *sighs*.. and you tell ME that I don't know anything about football. "Skill" positions are those referred to as "RBs/QBs/WRs".. thats a 'skill position.' Has nothing to do with a person's talent.

I'm so glad you are here to correct me with your vast knowledge over me
          and here you are taking things too personal again. Geez man, if you don't want to get into an argument, why don't you go to the Orange-Glasses forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
            and here you are taking things too personal again. Geez man, if you don't want to get into an argument, why don't you go to the Orange-Glasses forum?
            Charlie, in all due respect...

Your one of the last people who needs to talk about taking things too personal.

Either way, let's stop taking Jabs at each other.

My football knowledge > You, and all.

The thread is about Tucker and his mental illness, if people forgot the topic.

Top O-lineman or not, I feel bad aabout the situation he is in and hopes he comes out of this funk and can return strong.
            sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
            Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust
              The thread is about Tucker and his mental illness, if people forgot the topic.
              Statement regarding Ryan Tucker
              STATEMENT FROM HEAD TEAM PHYSICIAN DR. ANTHONY MINIACI ON BROWNS RT RYAN TUCKER

"Ryan Tucker has been placed on the Reserve/Non-Football Injury List for a mental disorder not related to football. The nature of Ryan's mental health issue is one that is commonly experienced by the general population as well as by professional athletes, and it is a treatable disorder. Ryan has been battling this condition since before the season began, and has been actively receiving treatment. At this time, it is in his best interest to focus entirely on his medical treatment and concentrate on his recovery. Ryan has shown a significant amount of courage while battling this disorder, and he has expressed his desire to return to football. Cleveland Clinic Sports Health and the Cleveland Browns are optimistic that he will make a full recovery and be back in uniform for the 2007 season."

Anthony Miniaci, M.D., F.R.C.S.C

Head Team Physician

Executive Director, Cleveland Clinic Sports Health

LINKY

Comment

Working...
              X