Kansas City @ Cleveland Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO!

I get to listen in on KC's sports channel during the week.....

...finally....

....a FUN week!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwing
      What kind of injury did Frye suffer? Any news?
      "Frye himself had one of the better performances of his young career Sunday before leaving the game with a right wrist injury. He completed 11-of-13 passes for 122 yards and a touchdown for a 131.4 passer rating.

Anderson entered the game for one drive during the second quarter after starter Frye suffered the injury. During the drive, Anderson attempted the first four passes of his NFL career, completing two. After five plays, the Browns were forced to punt.

Frye reentered the game on the next series.

But following halftime, Anderson came back into the game for good. After a largely quiet third quarter during which the Browns had just one possession, the offense took the field with 12:12 remaining in the fourth quarter and trailing 28-14."

LINK
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

What a result for the Browns. Congratulations on a fine performance.

I’m looking forward to the highlights on Sportscentre tonight.

Now all we need is a Denver win, and the playoff picture starts looking more promising.
        The All Blacks, the greatest team on the planet!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD1_puuceg0

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
          Something with his wrist. I don't exactly recall.
          It was broken according to the guys on FOX.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwing
            Hopefully he'll be alright, I don't want any player to be injured, and I do like Frye. Keep me updated on the injury status if it's not a bother
            Well, looks like he may be done for the year.

Looks like Mr. Anderson will be taking over QB duties now...
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
              "Frye himself had one of the better performances of his young career Sunday before leaving the game with a right wrist injury. He completed 11-of-13 passes for 122 yards and a touchdown for a 131.4 passer rating.

Anderson entered the game for one drive during the second quarter after starter Frye suffered the injury. During the drive, Anderson attempted the first four passes of his NFL career, completing two. After five plays, the Browns were forced to punt.

Frye reentered the game on the next series.

But following halftime, Anderson came back into the game for good. After a largely quiet third quarter during which the Browns had just one possession, the offense took the field with 12:12 remaining in the fourth quarter and trailing 28-14."

LINK
              yeah congrads man. anytime you blow a 28-14 lead you deserve to lose. our O showed but the D must have stayed out to late at the bars. they had no pass rush. and I think just 1 sack. add to it we had a chance to go up on the brocs. one crazy day.

Comment

Working...
              X