Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Bush is second in the league in recepctions, being a back-up RB i say thats not too shabby.

Leave a comment:

• BroncsSB#3
    replied
    Reggie was one of the most hyped up rookies I've ever seen in the NFL. He started slow, but is looking better and better. I guess we'll have to give Cutler a chance to do the same.

Leave a comment:

• N.O.Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Tracker
    Common.

He did well against the 49ers.

We make everyone look good this year.
    but give the guy credit he and deuce were the team yesterday, their main receivers were out and the ones in with 20 or so passes thrown their way 6 or 7 were drops most of which were on third down plays.

Leave a comment:

• Tracker
    replied
    Common.

He did well against the 49ers.

We make everyone look good this year.

Leave a comment:

• AlWilsonizKING
    replied
    Cool to see him doing good. Seems like a good guy and shoud be a great player in the future.

PEACE!!!

Leave a comment:

• Broncosfreak_56
    replied
    Originally posted by FinNasty
    The guy will be a GREAT WR in this league...
    LOL, thats what I was thinking.

Leave a comment:

• FinNasty
    replied
    The guy will be a GREAT WR in this league...

Leave a comment:

• Chidoze
    replied
    He had over 130 yds recieving today!

Leave a comment:

• N.O.Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by stnzed
    He was averaging 3 yrds a carry. Not sure what it is now. But you'd expect a little more from the next Gayle Sayers!

But he's still really young.
    you are right he has been ok, but like i said he adds so much to the offense, that people who dont watch them every game it is hard to understand why us fans think he has been so good for the team and why the coachs feel the same way.

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    He's been o.k!

He was averaging 3 yrds a carry. Not sure what it is now. But you'd expect a little more from the next Gayle Sayers!

But he's still really young.

Leave a comment:

• N.O.Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by JC#6
    How could you possibly think Bush is a bust?

He’s got over 1000 all purpose yards and scored 6TD’s, with 4 games still left in the season.

Considering the Saints already have a feature back in Deuce McAllister (who’s run for 800 yards and 8TD’s already this season) Bush is having a great rookie season.

And the guys only 21 years of age! He’s not even reached his physical peak yet.

Give him a chance, he’s still a kid.

Reggie Bush a bust
    A lot of people who dont tend to watch his week to week performances and only look at his stats tend to have a skewed view of him. I cant say how many people argue me and tell me he falls down after the first touch, which is so untrue if you have watched this kid when he runs north and south and occasionally side to side. Or knock him for his avg yards per reception when you consider he typically has multiple eyes watching him and is rarelly thrown a pass beyond 5 yards. He has gotten better every week and i told the people who kept debating me that he did this at usc, he learns by experience and trial and error, he is beginning to find his running niche in the nfl and i expect a few more changes next week to his running style as he has done each game and he will keep getting better and better.

Leave a comment:

• JC#6
    replied
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx

Maybe he isn't as much of a bust as I thought he was.
    How could you possibly think Bush is a bust?

He’s got over 1000 all purpose yards and scored 6TD’s, with 4 games still left in the season.

Considering the Saints already have a feature back in Deuce McAllister (who’s run for 800 yards and 8TD’s already this season) Bush is having a great rookie season.

And the guys only 21 years of age! He’s not even reached his physical peak yet.

Give him a chance, he’s still a kid.

Reggie Bush a bust

Leave a comment:

• SyxxSynse
    replied
    Congrats to Reggie! He's finally showing why he was selected the second overall pick in the draft!

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Now only for him to get a 100 yard rushing game!

Maybe he isn't as much of a bust as I thought he was.

Leave a comment:

• Spyder
    replied
    What a game.

That's the performance I had been waiting for all year

Leave a comment:

Working...
X