QB Frye Breaks Wrist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
    So, look at Anderson. He hasn't even started a game. So his winning % as a starting QB is 0% !!!!
    Nope. He gets the win today because the game was tied when he came in. So thats one for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
      Nope. He gets the win today because the game was tied when he came in. So thats one for him.
      Whatever, Frye is better than Anderson. Anderson is nothing but a never-been backup who finally did something and he'll fade away. Just like Frank Reich did.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

You know what, wanting your back up QB to do well while the starter is injured is not the same thing as a QB controversy.

By your statements, you make it seem like you want Anderson to suck up the joint.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Whatever, Frye is better than Anderson. Anderson is nothing but a never-been backup who finally did something and he'll fade away. Just like Frank Reich did.
          wow. It sounds like you already have some doubts yourself, or you wouldn't be so quick to attack Anderson. Perhaps you are seeing some more flack heading towards Frye and are getting defensive. I dont have a CLUE as to why any fan would put down their back-up QB like you are when the starter is hurt, unless they are worried that people will perceive him as being better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            You know what, wanting your back up QB to do well while the starter is injured is not the same thing as a QB controversy.

By your statements, you make it seem like you want Anderson to suck up the joint.
            I'm sick and tired of seeing QB Controversies.

Before the Browns were taken from me, we had Testaverde and Zeier in a controversy. Then when the Browns returned we had a Detmer/Couch Controversy. Then, when Butch Davis came, we had a Couch/Holcomb controversy. Then, in Butch's final year we had a Garcia/Holcomb/McCown controversy. Then last season, we had a Dilfer/Frye controversy. Now, it looks like it's going to be a Frye/Anderson controversy. For once in my life as a Browns fan, I would like to not have a QB controversy and to see a QB play out the full season? Alright?

Comment

I'm sick and tired of seeing QB Controversies.

Before the Browns were taken from me, we had Testaverde and Zeier in a controversy. Then when the Browns returned we had a Detmer/Couch Controversy. Then, when Butch Davis came, we had a Couch/Holcomb controversy. Then, in Butch's final year we had a Garcia/Holcomb/McCown controversy. Then last season, we had a Dilfer/Frye controversy. Now, it looks like it's going to be a Frye/Anderson controversy. For once in my life as a Browns fan, I would like to not have a QB controversy and to see a QB play out the full season? Alright?

But FRYE IS INJURED.

It can't be a QB controversy unless both are playing well enough to start, or the starter is REALLY struggling.

Frye won't be playing AT ALL if he broke his wrist.

It is NOT the same thing. You can't have a QB controversy without two healthy QB's.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                But FRYE IS INJURED.

It can't be a QB controversy unless both are playing well enough to start, or the starter is REALLY struggling.

Frye won't be playing AT ALL if he broke his wrist.

It is NOT the same thing. You can't have a QB controversy without two healthy QB's.
                It is a contoversy already, I have to deal with 'Derrick Anderson should be QB' threads on the Browns MB's I'm on. They want Anderson to be the starting QB now. Not only when Frye is injured, but when he recovers as well. That there, is a controversy. In Kansas City, Huard and Green was a controversy. But, Green when he came back and was backed by Edwards produced. So, it died down. Frye, has struggled. But he is a young QB that has taken the wear and tear of a horrid offensive line. Anderson, he has a fresh body and a strong arm. He comes in and now. Nobody even cares that Frye went 11/13 with a broken wrist on his throwing arm. Instead, It's all about Anderson.

I don't even want to think of what the papers are going to say tomorrow and how the media is going to spin Anderson into another Holcomb.

Comment

Working...
                X