Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE NO QUINN TO THE raiders!!! Go to LIONS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PLEASE NO QUINN TO THE raiders!!! Go to LIONS!

    We must pull for the Lions to lose the rest of the year and the raiders to win a couple more. I really dont want to see Quinn in a raiders uni form. I love Notre Dame and Quinn is awesome....he needs to be a Lion...the Lions need a QB. Id hate to go against the Moss and Quinn comber 2 times a year.

    it would be really tempting to pick him up if the raiders had the number 1 pick....GO LIONS!!!!!!
    sigpic

  • #2
    quinn is a greater qb....

    did u see his play...if u pressure him..he gets rattled easily..

    he never wins big games..he chokes in big games.

    i want raiders to pick him.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by go_cutler
      quinn is a greater qb....

      did u see his play...if u pressure him..he gets rattled easily..

      he never wins big games..he chokes in big games.

      i want raiders to pick him.
      wow dude...the irish wernt even contenders a couple of years ago and it wasnt all charlie weis.

      everyone knows quinn will be the number 1 pick. if quinn was playing for usc that team would have been dominant.

      your basically saying walters is going to be a better qb in the nfl than quinn...quinns a warrior bro, you dont know what your talking about.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Quinn aint that good IMO. He is vastly overrated. He cannot win big games. IE Michigan at home and USC. The whole Notre Dame team is overrated. The Bruins beat the trojans and Notre dame cant. Geesh.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by go_cutler
          quinn is a greater qb....

          did u see his play...if u pressure him..he gets rattled easily..

          he never wins big games..he chokes in big games.

          i want raiders to pick him.
          Thats what people said about Manning. You want the Raiders to have Manning?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DenBronx
            wow dude...the irish wernt even contenders a couple of years ago and it wasnt all charlie weis.

            everyone knows quinn will be the number 1 pick. if quinn was playing for usc that team would have been dominant.

            your basically saying walters is going to be a better qb in the nfl than quinn...quinns a warrior bro, you dont know what your talking about.
            ND is an overrated football team(what weis did ????)

            first tell me..how they are bowl eligible this year???

            to me they are getting bowl games because of their popularity..

            just remember..they will get smacked by LSU in the bowl game..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by go_cutler
              ND is an overrated football team(what weis did ????)

              first tell me..how they are bowl eligible this year???

              to me they are getting bowl games because of their popularity..

              just remember..they will get smacked by LSU in the bowl game..

              Somebody was telling me that Notre Dame has a contract with the BCS. They auto get into a bowl game if they have such and such a record. Dont quote me on that though
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
                Somebody was telling me that Notre Dame has a contract with the BCS. They auto get into a bowl game if they have such and such a record. Dont quote me on that though
                This is actually true....

                Comment


                • #9
                  What i've heard is...

                  Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                  This is actually true....
                  If they have at least 9 wins they're in! And it's total BS!


                  Come to think of it.....

                  The BCS and Notre Dame=Match made in hell.
                  Last edited by stnzed; 12-04-2006, 06:01 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by stnzed
                    If they have at least 9 wins they're in! And it's total BS!

                    That is BS. NCAA Football needs to get rid of the BCS. They need a freakin playoff system. Urban Meyer is right. Let the teams battle for the National Championship on the field.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by stnzed
                      If they have at least 9 wins they're in! And it's total BS!
                      and they play teams like Navy, Air Force etc...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't want The Mighty Quinn.

                        I want linemen who can protect Walter, who I think can be just as good, if not better than Brady Part Deux. A line that can give Jordan & Fargas some holes that force opposing DBs to make a tackle, rather than them being stifled before they get into the secondary.

                        But something deep down inside tells me that the Raiders won't be picking at all in the 1st round.

                        Drop the dead weight. :wave: <-Porter

                        Fix the o-line. :wave: <- Gallery, Walker

                        Get that "one" player.

                        Fix the scheme.

                        Trouble for you guys.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by go_cutler
                          and they play teams like Navy, Air Force etc...
                          It's not just that.....It's that they get in no matter what, regardless of who they play, their BCS ranking, any ranking. Simply because ND got 9wins. Simply because of WHO THEY ARE. No offense Irishfan, but that is just wrong!

                          Regardless of whether or not there is another more deserving team (Or two, or three, or four), if the Irish win at least 9 games and they are in.

                          They could be the worst 9win team in history, they're in!

                          None of the other factors that every other team has to worry about to get in applies to ND. Just wins. That's all ND has to worry about. They could literally beat 9 Divlll teams and they are in!

                          Unless I'm missing something...That is BS.

                          Their tv contract, the annual sackhuggin orgy/media hype all get me sideways too!
                          Last edited by stnzed; 12-04-2006, 06:52 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CB Bronco Fan
                            Quinn aint that good IMO. He is vastly overrated. He cannot win big games. IE Michigan at home and USC. The whole Notre Dame team is overrated. The Bruins beat the trojans and Notre dame cant. Geesh.
                            ok so since cutler only won 11 games at vandy that makes him overrated?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by go_cutler
                              and they play teams like Navy, Air Force etc...

                              are you insane??? notre dame always plays contenders like usc & mich

                              just because navy and army are in their div doesnt make notre soft or auto locked for a bcs title game.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X