Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afc Wildcard Race!

WILD CARD AT A GLANCE:

Bengals (7-5 overall, 5-3 in AFC, 3-3 at home, 4-2 on road)
    Dec. 10 Oakland (2-10 overall, 1-8 in AFC, 0-6 on road)
    Dec. 18 at Indianapolis (10-2 overall, 7-1 in AFC, 6-0 at home)
    Dec. 24 at Denver (7-5 overall, 7-3 in AFC, 4-2 at home)
    Dec. 31 Pittsburgh (5-7 overall, 3-6 in AFC, 1-5 on road)
    FOES: 24-24

Denver (7-5 overall, 7-3 in AFC, 3-3 at home, 4-2 on road)
    Dec. 10 at San Diego (10-2, 8-2 in AFC, 5-0 at home)
    Dec. 17 at Arizona (3-9, 2-4 at home)
    Dec. 24 Cincinnati (7-5, 5-3 in AFC, 4-2 on road)
    Dec. 31 San Francisco (5-7, 1-5 on road)
    FOES: 25-23

Jets (7-5 overall, 5-4 in AFC, 3-3 at home, 4-2 on road)
    Dec. 10 vs. Buffalo (5-7, 3-5 in AFC, 2-4 on road)
    Dec. 17 at Minnesota (5-7, 3-3 at home)
    Dec. 25 at Miami (5-7, 2-6 in AFC, 3-3 at home)
    Dec. 31 Raiders (2-10, 1-8 in AFC, 0-6 on road)
    FOES: 17-31

Jacksonville (7-5 overall, 4-4 in AFC, 5-1 at home, 2-4 on road
    Dec. 10 Indianapolis (10-2, 7-1 in AFC, 4-2 on road)
    Dec. 17 at Tennessee (5-7, 2-6 in AFC, 3-3 at home)
    Dec. 24 New England (9-3, 5-3 in AFC, 5-0 on road)
    Dec. 31 at Kansas City (7-5, 3-5 in AFC, 5-1 at home)
    FOES: 31-17.

Kansas City (7-5 overall, 4-4 in AFC, 5-1 at home, 2-4 on road)
    Dec. 10 Baltimore (9-3 overall, 6-2 in AFC, 4-2 on road)
    Dec. 17 at San Diego (10-2 overall, 8-2 in AFC, 5-0 at home.
    Dec. 23 at Oakland (2-10 overall, 1-8 in AFC, 2-6 at home)
    Dec. 31 Jacksonville (7-5 overall, 4-4 in AFC, 2-4 on road)
    FOES: 28-20
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Nice interesting race, Im pulling for KC and Cincy to make it in, although if Cincy
    makes it in they will be a bad team to face with has hot as they might be.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
      Nice interesting race, Im pulling for KC and Cincy to make it in, although if Cincy
      makes it in they will be a bad team to face with has hot as they might be.
      The only problem is, only Jacksonville faces a tougher schedule down the stretch. KC getting into the playoffs doesn't look likely... if you go strictly by the strength of schedules in the last four games, Cincinnati and New York get those last two spots.

At this point, I think Cincinnati can realistically win out (the Titans may have drawn up the gameplan for how to stop the Colts offense), and the Jets schedule is stupidly easy. They might lose to Miami or Buffalo, but I can't see them losing those other two games.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        The only problem is, only Jacksonville faces a tougher schedule down the stretch. KC getting into the playoffs doesn't look likely... if you go strictly by the strength of schedules in the last four games, Cincinnati and New York get those last two spots.

At this point, I think Cincinnati can realistically win out (the Titans may have drawn up the gameplan for how to stop the Colts offense), and the Jets schedule is stupidly easy. They might lose to Miami or Buffalo, but I can't see them losing those other two games.
        Possibly, but the good thing about KC's schedule is that 2 of the 3 big games are
        at home.

Minnesota has a chance against the Jets but their schedule is very easy.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Possibly, but the good thing about KC's schedule is that 2 of the 3 big games are
          at home.

Minnesota has a chance against the Jets but their schedule is very easy.
          Minnesota's defense had better show up that weekend. I'm definitely pulling for them to win out. Go Vikings!

I guess the question now is, will it still take 10-6 to get in? I can see four of those five teams going .500 down the stretch, which means 9-7 would get it done if it happened.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic

Comment

Whodey I see Cincy going 3-1 with a loss at Indy.
            I hate Indy and hope Cincy wins 28-3 but it is not likely

KC has a tough game vs Baltimore and then at San Diego and vs Jax

Jax has a tough road as well with indy, Tenn (not bad lately) New England and then at KC

If I had a bet I would say Cincy and the Jets get in. But who knows.
            NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Minnesota's defense had better show up that weekend. I'm definitely pulling for them to win out. Go Vikings!

I guess the question now is, will it still take 10-6 to get in? I can see four of those five teams going .500 down the stretch, which means 9-7 would get it done if it happened.
              I cant root for a tie, becuase of KC's terrible AFC record ATM. So im hoping they get 10-6.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

If that happens Denver might still have a chance which is shocking after Sunday Night.

Comment

I cant root for a tie, becuase of KC's terrible AFC record ATM. So im hoping they get 10-6.
                  Hey, I'd be okay with a tie. While I wish we hadn't lost two of our NFC games, it doesn't hurt us as bad as I thought when it comes to the WC race. Of course, if we had won those games, we'd still be in the division hunt, but... meh.

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
                  Whodey I see Cincy going 3-1 with a loss at Indy.
                  I hate Indy and hope Cincy wins 28-3 but it is not likely

KC has a tough game vs Baltimore and then at San Diego and vs Jax

Jax has a tough road as well with indy, Tenn (not bad lately) New England and then at KC

If I had a bet I would say Cincy and the Jets get in. But who knows.
                  Looks like your preseason Bengals prediction may come true yet!

If the Bengals can beat either Denver or Indy, I believe they're in, although that Pittsburgh game will still be a tough one - they may only be 5-7 right now, but they're still the champs and nobody knows us better than they do.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'd be okay with a tie. While I wish we hadn't lost two of our NFC games, it doesn't hurt us as bad as I thought when it comes to the WC race. Of course, if we had won those games, we'd still be in the division hunt, but... meh.

Looks like your preseason Bengals prediction may come true yet!

If the Bengals can beat either Denver or Indy, I believe they're in, although that Pittsburgh game will still be a tough one - they may only be 5-7 right now, but they're still the champs and nobody knows us better than they do.

I would be happy as long as some
                    blue and Silver team does not get there

I will even root for KC and Sd to beat them

If the blue and silver team plays the colts then I will be

Comment

I would be happy as long as some
                      blue and Silver team does not get there

I will even root for KC and Sd to beat them

If the blue and silver team plays the colts then I will be
                      That last scenario could end up happening... let's just hope it doesn't
                      HEAR ME ROAR!
                      sigpic

Comment

That last scenario could end up happening... let's just hope it doesn't
                        hint the Blue and Silver team is in the AFC

I acutally like Dallas

I also do not mind the AFC West Brethren if Denver is eliminated, which seems likely now.

Comment

hint the Blue and Silver team is in the AFC

I acutally like Dallas

I also do not mind the AFC West Brethren if Denver is eliminated, which seems likely now.
                          Oh, I know which Silver and Blue team you're referring to all too well. We know that the Colts have the tools to beat them - the one reason I'd like to see Denver get in is just so they can knock that pesky team off so we don't have to play them again.
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I know which Silver and Blue team you're referring to all too well. We know that the Colts have the tools to beat them - the one reason I'd like to see Denver get in is just so they can knock that pesky team off so we don't have to play them again.

Do you think that Denver could beat as me and my friend call "the Flawless Team" with Cutler. Now that would be something to behold.

Unfortunatley I do not see that as likely

I definatley think your team can beat "the Flawless Team" anywhere IMHO

So can SD and KC, but I am not sure if Balt can with their Spotty offense.
                            If "the Flawless Team" plays the Jets they will smoke them
                            Last edited by Medford Bronco; 12-05-2006, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Do you think that Denver could beat as me and my friend call "the Flawless Team" with Cutler. Now that would be something to behold.

Unfortunatley I do not see that as likely

I definatley think your team can beat "the Flawless Team" anywhere IMHO

So can SD and KC, but I am not sure if Balt can with their Spotty offense.
                              If "the Flawless Team" plays the Jets they will smoke them
                              I'd have to agree on all points... but remember, the "Flawless Team" smoked the Bengals a few weeks ago, back when our players were dropping like flies.

I have great news, by the way! I think our offensive line may be back up to full strength for the Indianapolis game! That means another game of Dwight Freeney getting his butt kicked by Levi Jones!
                              HEAR ME ROAR!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X