X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    Minnesota's defense had better show up that weekend. I'm definitely pulling for them to win out. Go Vikings!

I guess the question now is, will it still take 10-6 to get in? I can see four of those five teams going .500 down the stretch, which means 9-7 would get it done if it happened.

If that happens Denver might still have a chance which is shocking after Sunday Night.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Minnesota's defense had better show up that weekend. I'm definitely pulling for them to win out. Go Vikings!

I guess the question now is, will it still take 10-6 to get in? I can see four of those five teams going .500 down the stretch, which means 9-7 would get it done if it happened.
    I cant root for a tie, becuase of KC's terrible AFC record ATM. So im hoping they get 10-6.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    The only problem is, only Jacksonville faces a tougher schedule down the stretch. KC getting into the playoffs doesn't look likely... if you go strictly by the strength of schedules in the last four games, Cincinnati and New York get those last two spots.

At this point, I think Cincinnati can realistically win out (the Titans may have drawn up the gameplan for how to stop the Colts offense), and the Jets schedule is stupidly easy. They might lose to Miami or Buffalo, but I can't see them losing those other two games.
    Whodey I see Cincy going 3-1 with a loss at Indy.
    I hate Indy and hope Cincy wins 28-3 but it is not likely

KC has a tough game vs Baltimore and then at San Diego and vs Jax

Jax has a tough road as well with indy, Tenn (not bad lately) New England and then at KC

If I had a bet I would say Cincy and the Jets get in. But who knows.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by GridironChamp
    Possibly, but the good thing about KC's schedule is that 2 of the 3 big games are
    at home.

Minnesota has a chance against the Jets but their schedule is very easy.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    The only problem is, only Jacksonville faces a tougher schedule down the stretch. KC getting into the playoffs doesn't look likely... if you go strictly by the strength of schedules in the last four games, Cincinnati and New York get those last two spots.

At this point, I think Cincinnati can realistically win out (the Titans may have drawn up the gameplan for how to stop the Colts offense), and the Jets schedule is stupidly easy. They might lose to Miami or Buffalo, but I can't see them losing those other two games.
    Possibly, but the good thing about KC's schedule is that 2 of the 3 big games are
    at home.

Minnesota has a chance against the Jets but their schedule is very easy.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by GridironChamp
    Nice interesting race, Im pulling for KC and Cincy to make it in, although if Cincy
    makes it in they will be a bad team to face with has hot as they might be.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Nice interesting race, Im pulling for KC and Cincy to make it in, although if Cincy
    makes it in they will be a bad team to face with has hot as they might be.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    started a topic Afc Wildcard Race!

Afc Wildcard Race!

WILD CARD AT A GLANCE:

Bengals (7-5 overall, 5-3 in AFC, 3-3 at home, 4-2 on road)
    Dec. 10 Oakland (2-10 overall, 1-8 in AFC, 0-6 on road)
    Dec. 18 at Indianapolis (10-2 overall, 7-1 in AFC, 6-0 at home)
    Dec. 24 at Denver (7-5 overall, 7-3 in AFC, 4-2 at home)
    Dec. 31 Pittsburgh (5-7 overall, 3-6 in AFC, 1-5 on road)
    FOES: 24-24

Denver (7-5 overall, 7-3 in AFC, 3-3 at home, 4-2 on road)
    Dec. 10 at San Diego (10-2, 8-2 in AFC, 5-0 at home)
    Dec. 17 at Arizona (3-9, 2-4 at home)
    Dec. 24 Cincinnati (7-5, 5-3 in AFC, 4-2 on road)
    Dec. 31 San Francisco (5-7, 1-5 on road)
    FOES: 25-23

Jets (7-5 overall, 5-4 in AFC, 3-3 at home, 4-2 on road)
    Dec. 10 vs. Buffalo (5-7, 3-5 in AFC, 2-4 on road)
    Dec. 17 at Minnesota (5-7, 3-3 at home)
    Dec. 25 at Miami (5-7, 2-6 in AFC, 3-3 at home)
    Dec. 31 Raiders (2-10, 1-8 in AFC, 0-6 on road)
    FOES: 17-31

Jacksonville (7-5 overall, 4-4 in AFC, 5-1 at home, 2-4 on road
    Dec. 10 Indianapolis (10-2, 7-1 in AFC, 4-2 on road)
    Dec. 17 at Tennessee (5-7, 2-6 in AFC, 3-3 at home)
    Dec. 24 New England (9-3, 5-3 in AFC, 5-0 on road)
    Dec. 31 at Kansas City (7-5, 3-5 in AFC, 5-1 at home)
    FOES: 31-17.

Kansas City (7-5 overall, 4-4 in AFC, 5-1 at home, 2-4 on road)
    Dec. 10 Baltimore (9-3 overall, 6-2 in AFC, 4-2 on road)
    Dec. 17 at San Diego (10-2 overall, 8-2 in AFC, 5-0 at home.
    Dec. 23 at Oakland (2-10 overall, 1-8 in AFC, 2-6 at home)
    Dec. 31 Jacksonville (7-5 overall, 4-4 in AFC, 2-4 on road)
    FOES: 28-20
Working...
X