Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Bengals arrest!

Bengals' rookie McNeal arrested

HOUSTON (AP) - Cincinnati Bengals rookie wide receiver Reggie McNeal was arrested and charged with resisting arrest after being refused entrance to a nightclub early Sunday.

McNeal, a former Texas A&M quarterback, was arrested outside The Red Door, said Houston police spokesman Gabe Ortiz on Monday.

Ortiz said McNeal approached two officers who were standing near the entrance and became unruly when the officers told him the club was closing. McNeal "became aggressive and started using profanity" when the officers refused to let him enter, Ortiz said.

McNeal walked away, then approached the officers again and elbowed one of them in the chest. Officers detected "a strong odor of alcohol" from McNeal, police said.
    McNeal was taken to jail, then released on a $1,000 bond. He was set to appear in Harris County district court on Friday.

McNeal set an A&M record with 6,992 passing yards and rushed for 1,889 yards, the second-most by an Aggie quarterback. The Lufkin, Texas, native set a Big 12 record with 213 consecutive passes without an interception.

McNeal was the Bengals' sixth-round pick and has played sparingly. The Bengals had the weekend off after their Thursday night victory over Baltimore.

McNeal is the seventh Bengals player arrested this year.

Oh dear oh dear!

Now, this is the second time I've posted this, and I would like to say.....

WHODEY AND CHARLIE BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you must talk divisional smack, this is not the thread to do so!

Take it to the smack forum!

Or I will kick your arses, and you will not enjoy it!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Originally posted by Kapaibro

Now, this is the second time I've posted this, and I would like to say.....

Take it to the smack forum!

And I will neg the crap out of both of you before I delete your posts, and suggest further action be taken. You both know how this place works. Keep your smack in the smack section.

I expect better out of both of you this time.

Comment

sounds Like I missed all of the fun.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
        sounds Like I missed all of the fun.
        I saved it all on a two disk DVD. Complete with special features!

Bonus section includes fully playable boxing match between the two!

Wow. I'm really tired.

Back on topic (so Kap doesn't kick my batoose) This is a bit out of hand. I understand these are mostly young adults with LOTS of money, but C'mon! Show a little common sense!

The veterans of the team need to set something up, like a meeting or curfew, for the whole team and hopefully stop this crap before the bengals switch the orange with black stripes for white with black stripes.

Comment

All the NFL teams need to put some sort of controls in place to minimise the negative press their players are getting.

The way this is going, this year especially, the NFL is not going to be something parents will want their kids to aspire to.
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Sorry, got a little carried away.

That being said...

This guy hasn't done a lick for this team, and it sounds like he's disposable. Unless he really wows someone with his ability and gives him a job on the field, I don't see us holding on to him for long. He was in trouble earlier this year for being involved in the Chris Henry/Odell Thurman incident, and it sounds like he just extended his stay in the dog house.

Oh well.
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
              I saved it all on a two disk DVD. Complete with special features!

Bonus section includes fully playable boxing match between the two!

Wow. I'm really tired.

Back on topic (so Kap doesn't kick my batoose) This is a bit out of hand. I understand these are mostly young adults with LOTS of money, but C'mon! Show a little common sense!

The veterans of the team need to set something up, like a meeting or curfew, for the whole team and hopefully stop this crap before the bengals switch the orange with black stripes for white with black stripes.
              Some of the veterans have stepped up, that's why you haven't heard Chris Henry's name. McNeal hasn't done anything for us, and he was extremely close to being on the practice squad, if he hadn't been moved down already. As I explained the first time this thread was made, the only one that has really been any kind of a difference maker is Henry and so far it looks as if he has learned his lesson.

The other stuff happened in the offseason, and with many of the arrests before they even became NFL players. I hope none of them are on the team next year, except for Henry, and possibly Thurman.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                Sorry, got a little carried away.

That being said...

This guy hasn't done a lick for this team, and it sounds like he's disposable. Unless he really wows someone with his ability and gives him a job on the field, I don't see us holding on to him for long. He was in trouble earlier this year for being involved in the Chris Henry/Odell Thurman incident, and it sounds like he just extended his stay in the dog house.

Oh well.

Did you and the brownie get the org thread closed :nono: shame on you whodey - shame

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                  Did you and the brownie get the org thread closed :nono: shame on you whodey - shame
                  I'd tell you it was my first time getting in trouble here, but that would be off topic.

Reggie McNeal needs to learn to behave. And make new friends. Maybe he should take up a new hobbie.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                    I'd tell you it was my first time getting in trouble here, but that would be off topic.

Reggie McNeal needs to learn to behave. And make new friends. Maybe he should take up a new hobbie.

Well since Ive been a perfect since the day I joined I cant sympathize

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      Well since Ive been a perfect since the day I joined I cant sympathize
                      I'd suggest that Reggie start posting here to keep himself busy, but he'd probably get banned.
                      HEAR ME ROAR!
                      sigpic

Comment

I will say what I said before:

Any team that has had 7 players break the law and spend time in jail during the same season, has some serious disciplinary problems. They probably are allowed to do anything and everything they want. Without fear of reprisals.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
                          I will say what I said before:

Any team that has had 7 players break the law and spend time in jail during the same season, has some serious disciplinary problems. They probably are allowed to do anything and everything they want. Without fear of reprisals.
                          Yes they must be allowed to do anything... that is why the only guy who really did anything that actually matters to this team is Chris Henry. Did you think before you said this?? If they were able to do anything you don't think guys like CJ and TJ, and even Rudi or Willie, would be doing crap like that too?? Yes they would, but they don't, and they also don't appreciate the guys who do, which they have come out and said publicly and they have all tried to help Henry which is why you haven't heard anything about him recently.

A few guys pull stupid stunts, some before they even graduated college, and all of a sudden the team has serious disciplinary problems. Now tell me, who has spent time in jail??

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                            who has spent time in jail??
                            I did not say prison. I said jail.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

McNeal is the seventh Bengals player arrested this year.

Oh dear oh dear!

well, now you can make it eight, as dumbass deltha o'neal just got popped for a DUI. . .

seriously, the bengals are freakin' OUT OF HAND! sorry who, but your boys are wylin' out like they think they're the 1990s dallas cowboys or somethin'. . . .

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                              X