No announcement yet.

Playoff picture - Week 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone! I definitely agree with some of the criticism here, and I will take it into account in future articles.

As the playoff picture becomes more clear, more time will be spent on individual teams. And yes, I realized I used "kick in the gut" twice in the same article after it was posted, and I've been "kicking" myself for it ever since. Also, the Jets omission is a sin that won't be repeated - I feel bad about that one, and I'm sure they'll get plenty of play in future articles, given that they've probably got the easiest road into the playoffs of any playoff contender from either conference, and I've got both of their bigtime receivers on my fantasy team. Oops!

On charts and graphs: unfortunately, I don't have any control over that. If I could include them, I probably would, but it's not my choice to make.

Originally posted by rcsodak
    Honestly, I lost interest after about the 6th paragraph....but that's just me. There just wasn't anything there that I hadn't already heard somewhere before, you know?
    You know, that's WAY more than the average reader loses interest in a given article, statistically. I'll take that as a compliment.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
    X