V. Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V. Young

Wow, I have to admit I was wrong about him and so were all the talking heads I listen to. From what I have seen so far he is coming along real nice. I guess all this grading of players in the combine and scouts means nothing once again. Just because you are fast or strong does not mean you can play football.
    Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

I was really wrong, although he hasnt impressed with his arm yet, he is still
    getting the job done just fine for a Rookie QB. I still must say Leinert is looking better,
    but VY is looking like another Vick.
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

I say rookie of the year. This guy is a winner. I am impressed
      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
        I say rookie of the year. This guy is a winner. I am impressed
        Beating out Colston looks like a long shot IMO, but another game winner might help.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
          but VY is looking like another Vick.
          If that's the case, at least we won't have to worry about him having much success in the NFL. Whew...load off my shoulders.
          Originally posted by Soldier96B
          i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
            If that's the case, at least we won't have to worry about him having much success in the NFL. Whew...load off my shoulders.

I would go for this bait, but im too tired to argue about Vick ATM. We will leave it
            at, What is Vicks overall record as a starter?
            If VY can produce close to that, i would call it "success".

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

What is Vick's playoff record?
              Fixed it for ya Champ.

Comment

Fixed it for ya Champ.
                Best QB in the game?

90% will say Payton Manning, whats his playoff record?

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Best QB in the game?

90% will say Payton Manning, whats his playoff record?
                  Give it time, my young friend. Give it time.

Vick's style of play will never reward him with a Super Bowl ring. The same offering will be afforded to Vince Young as well.

If only 90% think Peyton Manning is the best QB in the game....eeeeeeeeeeeediots.

Comment

For the record, Peyton's playoff record is 3-6...two of those wins at the expense of the Broncos.

Comment

Give it time, my young friend. Give it time.

Vick's style of play will never reward him with a Super Bowl ring. The same offering will be afforded to Vince Young as well.

If only 90% think Peyton Manning is the best QB in the game....eeeeeeeeeeeediots.
                      #1 Some will say Carson Palmer and I think some NO residents might say Brees.
                      #2 Vick's playing style is a playmaker, he would do alot better on a Chicago Bears
                      or Baltimore Ravens type team that are in need of a playmaker but can win
                      when the QB struggles.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

The Titans seem to have built a great Chemistry with Young, and he continues to impress. I emphasize Chemistry because i believe nearly every team in the NFL has the talent to win it all, so it all really boils down to team Chemistry and Coaching in this salary cap era, and Vince Young has done a fine job of developing that in such a short time.

Kudos to Vince Young, Well Done

Comment

Young has more chance at ROTY than Colston.

Don’t get me wrong, Colton’s been huge, but Vince Young is making the game winning plays in Tennessee and is a QB, who has more responsibility than a WR.

Personally, Young, Colston, Bush, Leinhart and Jones-Drew all make strong cases for the award but I think Young’s comeback wins will see him take out the award.

Not many rookies bring their team back from 20 point deficits and win games in the 4th quarter
                          The All Blacks, the greatest team on the planet!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD1_puuceg0

Comment

PASSING D'S OF YOUNG'S OPPONENTS

Jets - 16th LOSS

SD - 12th LOSS

Dallas - 20th LOSS

IND (twice) - 2nd (this number is greatly inflated, considering they have 70 fewer attempts than the 3rd team). LOSS/WIN

WASH - 22nd WIN

HOU (twice) - 26th WIN/WIN

JAX - 11th LOSS

BAL - 6th LOSS

Philly - 8th WIN (impressive? He had a CMP % of 36 and a rating of 66.7)

NYG - 28th WIN (by far his most impressive game. Ironic that it was against the worst pass D they played, though)

Fact of the matter is, he hasn't exactly played against stellar pass D's. Indy's is completely inflated, and he played absolutely terrible against Philly. Other than that, the best pass D team he beat was against Washington who rank at 22nd.

Say what you will, but he doesn't deserve ROY.
                            Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
                              PASSING D'S OF YOUNG'S OPPONENTS

Jets - 16th LOSS

SD - 12th LOSS

Dallas - 20th LOSS

IND (twice) - 2nd (this number is greatly inflated, considering they have 70 fewer attempts than the 3rd team). LOSS/WIN

WASH - 22nd WIN

HOU (twice) - 26th WIN/WIN

JAX - 11th LOSS

BAL - 6th LOSS

Philly - 8th WIN (impressive? He had a CMP % of 36 and a rating of 66.7)

NYG - 28th WIN (by far his most impressive game. Ironic that it was against the worst pass D they played, though)

Fact of the matter is, he hasn't exactly played against stellar pass D's.

Say what you will, but he doesn't deserve ROY.
                              I think it's gona be between Young, Colston, Bush, Leinhart and Jones-Drew for offensive ROY.

All have played at an amazing level and would do the award justice. But to try and diminish Vince Young's achievements because he hasn't beaten top 10 D's is really pathetic.

He's a rookie and his just lead his team to 4 consecutive wins. 3 of those were 4th Q comebacks.

The Titans are on a hot streak and back in the play off race thanks, in a big part, to Vince Young.

His pure QB play may not be that great, but his ability to make game breaking plays has given his team a spark.

TBH it's gona be so tight. All of those guys have played so well...

Colston: 59 catches 917 yards 7 td's
                              Bush: 125 rushes 405 yards 4 td's, 79 catches 687 yards 2 td's, 1 PR td
                              Leinhart: 329 attempts 185 com 56.2% 2171 yards 10 td's
                              Jones-Drew: 110 rushes 666 yards 9 td's, 33 catches 332 yards 2 td's, 1 PR td

I'm sure there's a few more we could add.

And that's just Offensive rookie of the year!
                              The All Blacks, the greatest team on the planet!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD1_puuceg0

Comment

Working...
                              X