Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portis Rumors?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by tommy1986
    I think it's more like Portis is the Ron Dayne on these boards, whatever that means.

    If you don't know what that means then you should ask someone.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by stnzed
      or is Marshawn Lynch the Ron Dayne on these boards?


      Btw, maybe it's Poorti$ that gets reunited with Kubiak. Not Plummer!


      (Come on....everybody now! "Re-united and it feels so good....Re-united and it's understood.............")<---------Remember me when this song is still stuck in your head hours from now!
      Kubiak has a top 10 first round pick. No way he trades that to get Portis, who would only be traded for a first rounder. It would make perfect sense for the Redskins to finally start building teams in the draft after they realize when they actually keep their picks, they end up with some good players. Of course if the Broncos acquire Portis, Tatum Bell would likely be shipped off somewhere which may be Houston.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by TDMiller
        We talked about this in the post listed below in the General Discussions.

        Redskins Portis, possibly may be on the trading block again..

        Snyder is now worried about salary cap issues???? Maybe that should have been a thought last offseason when he was running around trying to pick up every FA he could find...... Struck me as funny.
        Ready for the friggen season already!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Giveemlove
          Snyder is now worried about salary cap issues???? Maybe that should have been a thought last offseason when he was running around trying to pick up every FA he could find...... Struck me as funny.
          What's funnier is the teams on field results after his spending.
          You've got to know when to sack em...

          Comment


          • #20
            I don't see Portis ever coming back to Denver. He costs too much and he has an attitude problem that Shanahan won't put up with. Hes not the young first or second year player like he was before. Hes the guy that thinks he should be the top paid RB in the league.
            2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by stnzed
              If you don't know what that means then you should ask someone.

              I was kinda asking you actually, without really asking.

              Comment


              • #22
                Anyways my point was is that I would rather see the Broncos draft a franchise back or maybe get Michael Turner if the price is right.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BroncsSB#3
                  I don't see Portis ever coming back to Denver. He costs too much and he has an attitude problem that Shanahan won't put up with. Hes not the young first or second year player like he was before. Hes the guy that thinks he should be the top paid RB in the league.
                  He's flashy, but I don't think he's a locker room cancer.

                  You're right though when it comes to money, he's gonna be paid a boatload of cash. We don't have a lot of it (cap room) and we have a defensive line to fix this year. (along with other issues).

                  He is a proven playmaking back though. If by some means we are able to pull this off, I would be excited.
                  Anyways my point was is that I would rather see the Broncos draft a franchise back or maybe get Michael Turner if the price is right.
                  If we can draft a great one that would be great too.
                  You've got to know when to sack em...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by tommy1986
                    There have been whispers of it. I don't want him back in Denver at all if he really is on the trading block.
                    are u serious? why would u not want portis back in denver? the 2 bell guys are have the back that CP is. i owuld want CP in a denvers uniform in a heart beat.


                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by LABRONCO
                      are u serious? why would u not want portis back in denver? the 2 bell guys are have the back that CP is. i owuld want CP in a denvers uniform in a heart beat.
                      If you are really interested in my reasoning, simply scroll up/go to previous page.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                        What would we have to Give up to get Portis??
                        anyone have any ideas? lol
                        I would give up Both bells.....But thats just MHO. By the way I love your sig, but I wasnt complaining. We won the game and the playoffs are near, why would I complain???
                        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by MileHighStud
                          I would give up Both bells.....But thats just MHO. By the way I love your sig, but I wasnt complaining. We won the game and the playoffs are near, why would I complain???
                          LOL! yea ur prolly whining huh??

                          im sorry that Jay will be the QB in the playoffs!

                          sucks to be a Plummer fan right about now!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by LABRONCO
                            are u serious? why would u not want portis back in denver? the 2 bell guys are have the back that CP is. i owuld want CP in a denvers uniform in a heart beat.
                            well of course we all would want him back if we could just have him, unfortunately to aquire a back like him you have to give up alot in return(remember what we got in return for him-Champ Bailey AND a second round pick) remember we have salary cap issues its not just a matter of wanting him here.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by UnderArmour
                              Why wouldn't you want him in Denver? He'd certainly be better than either of the Bells.

                              I agree wholeheartedly. Portis would be awesome here, as long as he is healthy
                              NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                                LOL! yea ur prolly whining huh??

                                im sorry that Jay will be the QB in the playoffs!

                                sucks to be a Plummer fan right about now!
                                What's Jake have to with anything of what was said?

                                :brick: :brick: :brick:
                                sigpic

                                :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

                                D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

                                :logo:
                                Denver Broncos General Manager

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X