X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JvDub95
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncsSB#3
    I don't see Portis ever coming back to Denver. He costs too much and he has an attitude problem that Shanahan won't put up with. Hes not the young first or second year player like he was before. Hes the guy that thinks he should be the top paid RB in the league.
    I agree, Shanahan has a nose for finding backs that can excell in his offense. Portis won't be a bronco because of the money issue and the fact that virtually anybody can run behing the Denver line. I wouldn't put it past Mike to trade for a new back verses drafting one, but it won't be Portis

Leave a comment:

• LABRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by tommy1986
    Anyways my point was is that I would rather see the Broncos draft a franchise back or maybe get Michael Turner if the price is right.
    what RB would u want us 2 draft? lynch maybe, petterson?

Leave a comment:

• Lorcust
    replied
    Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    LOL! yea ur prolly whining huh??

im sorry that Jay will be the QB in the playoffs!

sucks to be a Plummer fan right about now!
    What's Jake have to with anything of what was said?

:brick: :brick: :brick:

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by UnderArmour
    Why wouldn't you want him in Denver? He'd certainly be better than either of the Bells.

I agree wholeheartedly. Portis would be awesome here, as long as he is healthy

Leave a comment:

• red19
    replied
    Originally posted by LABRONCO
    are u serious? why would u not want portis back in denver? the 2 bell guys are have the back that CP is. i owuld want CP in a denvers uniform in a heart beat.
    well of course we all would want him back if we could just have him, unfortunately to aquire a back like him you have to give up alot in return(remember what we got in return for him-Champ Bailey AND a second round pick) remember we have salary cap issues its not just a matter of wanting him here.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by MileHighStud
    I would give up Both bells.....But thats just MHO. By the way I love your sig, but I wasnt complaining. We won the game and the playoffs are near, why would I complain???
    LOL! yea ur prolly whining huh??

im sorry that Jay will be the QB in the playoffs!

sucks to be a Plummer fan right about now!

Leave a comment:

• MileHighStud
    replied
    Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    What would we have to Give up to get Portis??
    anyone have any ideas? lol
    I would give up Both bells.....But thats just MHO. By the way I love your sig, but I wasnt complaining. We won the game and the playoffs are near, why would I complain???

Leave a comment:

• tommy1986
    replied
    Originally posted by LABRONCO
    are u serious? why would u not want portis back in denver? the 2 bell guys are have the back that CP is. i owuld want CP in a denvers uniform in a heart beat.
    If you are really interested in my reasoning, simply scroll up/go to previous page.

Leave a comment:

• LABRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by tommy1986
    There have been whispers of it. I don't want him back in Denver at all if he really is on the trading block.

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncsSB#3
    I don't see Portis ever coming back to Denver. He costs too much and he has an attitude problem that Shanahan won't put up with. Hes not the young first or second year player like he was before. Hes the guy that thinks he should be the top paid RB in the league.
    He's flashy, but I don't think he's a locker room cancer.

You're right though when it comes to money, he's gonna be paid a boatload of cash. We don't have a lot of it (cap room) and we have a defensive line to fix this year. (along with other issues).

He is a proven playmaking back though. If by some means we are able to pull this off, I would be excited.
    Anyways my point was is that I would rather see the Broncos draft a franchise back or maybe get Michael Turner if the price is right.
    If we can draft a great one that would be great too.

Leave a comment:

• tommy1986
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tommy1986
    replied
    Originally posted by stnzed
    If you don't know what that means then you should ask someone.

I was kinda asking you actually, without really asking.

Leave a comment:

• BroncsSB#3
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    Originally posted by Giveemlove
    Snyder is now worried about salary cap issues???? Maybe that should have been a thought last offseason when he was running around trying to pick up every FA he could find...... Struck me as funny.
    What's funnier is the teams on field results after his spending.

Leave a comment:

• Giveemlove
    replied
    Originally posted by TDMiller
    We talked about this in the post listed below in the General Discussions.

Redskins Portis, possibly may be on the trading block again..

Snyder is now worried about salary cap issues???? Maybe that should have been a thought last offseason when he was running around trying to pick up every FA he could find...... Struck me as funny.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X