KC in -Broncs out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC in -Broncs out

amazing. what were the odds of this happening. all odds against KC. they need a ton of help. and get it????? we'll take it. but we're off to indy. and probably beat. although Indy isn't the team they were in the past. well. we'll see. but at least we broke the string. i would have bet the farm on the broncs today.

Originally posted by kcvet
    amazing. what were the odds of this happening. all odds against KC. they need a ton of help. and get it????? we'll take it. but we're off to indy. and probably beat. although Indy isn't the team they were in the past. well. we'll see. but at least we broke the string. i would have bet the farm on the broncs today.
    my thoughts exactly KC....I thought this was a piece of cake game for Denver today...

KC will need to play good on both sides of the ball to win in the play offs
    hate to say it but having Trent in the game scares me,I just don't think he is
    right after that nasty hit in week 1...

But GO CHIEFS!!!
    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

congrats... your team played like they had a purpose, and ours didnt. you deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
        my thoughts exactly KC....I thought this was a piece of cake game for Denver today...

KC will need to play good on both sides of the ball to win in the play offs
        hate to say it but having Trent in the game scares me,I just don't think he is
        right after that nasty hit in week 1...

But GO CHIEFS!!!
        and our bad luck string is finally over !!!! we're IN lady. in!!!! remember this time last year the steelers won. knocked us out and won it all. im NOT confident with Green anymore. 2 more int's and a lost fumble. no room for error now.

Comment

Originally posted by rovolution
          congrats... your team played like they had a purpose, and ours didnt. you deserved it.
          thanks pal. that was some game. the broncs played it right to the wire. I AM impressed with cutler. hope we come up with someone like him. but............

Comment

Hey, maybe you guys will come out with something for Hunt. The guy deserved it..

Good luck, rep the AFC West, I'd rather you guys win something than the Chargers.

Larry Johnson (my boy.. shhh..) should have fun next week.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
              Hey, maybe you guys will come out with something for Hunt. The guy deserved it..

Good luck, rep the AFC West, I'd rather you guys win something than the Chargers.

Thanks and it would be nice to make something of this year for Lamar Hunt and bring the trophy that bears his name home!!!
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

and our bad luck string is finally over !!!! we're IN lady. in!!!! remember this time last year the steelers won. knocked us out and won it all. im NOT confident with Green anymore. 2 more int's and a lost fumble. no room for error now.
                I tell ya....I LOVE football but I HATE what it does to my nerves and
                blood pressure...
                Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                  I tell ya....I LOVE football but I HATE what it does to my nerves and
                  blood pressure...
                  yeah im to old for this. my nerves. my nerves. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder

well here's something. when chokenhimer was here, the 2 playoff games we lost we were 13-3 those years. guesss what the bolts are ????? haha.

Comment

well here's something. when chokenhimer was here, the 2 playoff games we lost we were 13-3 those years. guesss what the bolts are ????? haha.
                      bolts are 14-2

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                        bolts are 14-2
                        yeah. i really follow the bolts huh???? hehehehehahahahah!!!!!

Comment

I'm actually hoping chokenhimer shows his true colors! KC did their job to go to the playoffs. I'm not a Marty S fan so kick the Chargers butt if you get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
                            I'm actually hoping chokenhimer shows his true colors! KC did their job to go to the playoffs. I'm not a Marty S fan so kick the Chargers butt if you get there.
                            I hope so. but. we're back on the road again.

Comment

If the Texans can beat the Colts... you guys can.

Good luck.
                              sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                              Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Working...
                              X