Pollack could return!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pollack could return!

David Pollack's playing career may not yet be over, according to his doctors.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but if he can come back, that'd be a huge help. This kid's such a good person, too... it's a shame to see something like this happen to him. I was at the game that he got injured in, and it's still fresh in my mind...

Here's to Pollack for Comeback Player of the Year in '07!
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

I hope that he can get back on the field. He was a young kid with a lot of potential. I hate to see serious injuries...especially on players who are just starting their careers.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

That would be an amazing thing on so many levels. I love Pollack and he would bring such a higher level of excitement to the team I think, on top of anchoring whatver side he is on. On a more personal note, however, it would mean that a kid with the talent and promise, and youth, as Pollack has would still be able to have a career and wouldn't have ended it soon because of an injury.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        David Pollack's playing career may not yet be over, according to his doctors.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but if he can come back, that'd be a huge help. This kid's such a good person, too... it's a shame to see something like this happen to him. I was at the game that he got injured in, and it's still fresh in my mind...

Here's to Pollack for Comeback Player of the Year in '07!
        I would love to see him do that! Here's one fan cheering for him in '07!!
        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Great news, Pollack would definitely help you guys out, the Bengals are a good team, with a high octane offense, and I'm a personal big fan of David Pollack, very good person, it was terrible that he got hurt, glad to hear there's hope he could make a return.

Comment

That would be great news!

however, not the comeback player of the year part

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X