Clear All

• DawgFanatic
    replied
    That would be great news!

however, not the comeback player of the year part

Leave a comment:

• AntiSteeler
    replied
    Great news, Pollack would definitely help you guys out, the Bengals are a good team, with a high octane offense, and I'm a personal big fan of David Pollack, very good person, it was terrible that he got hurt, glad to hear there's hope he could make a return.

Leave a comment:

• RBDynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    David Pollack's playing career may not yet be over, according to his doctors.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but if he can come back, that'd be a huge help. This kid's such a good person, too... it's a shame to see something like this happen to him. I was at the game that he got injured in, and it's still fresh in my mind...

Here's to Pollack for Comeback Player of the Year in '07!
    I would love to see him do that! Here's one fan cheering for him in '07!!

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    That would be an amazing thing on so many levels. I love Pollack and he would bring such a higher level of excitement to the team I think, on top of anchoring whatver side he is on. On a more personal note, however, it would mean that a kid with the talent and promise, and youth, as Pollack has would still be able to have a career and wouldn't have ended it soon because of an injury.

Leave a comment:

• LDB
    replied
    I hope that he can get back on the field. He was a young kid with a lot of potential. I hate to see serious injuries...especially on players who are just starting their careers.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    started a topic Pollack could return!

Pollack could return!

David Pollack's playing career may not yet be over, according to his doctors.

I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but if he can come back, that'd be a huge help. This kid's such a good person, too... it's a shame to see something like this happen to him. I was at the game that he got injured in, and it's still fresh in my mind...

Here's to Pollack for Comeback Player of the Year in '07!
Working...
X