Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillion and the Pats = Bad news for everyone else.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everytime I see those, I want to go trick or treating, must be because they look like Candy Corn. :p
    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Well once most RBs are 30+ their stats fall apart. Dillon turns 30 on 10-24-04.

Comment

only time well tell. From what I have observed so far he is not his age. Dillon last year was still the fastest player on the team, even Chad Johnson couldn't hold his jock.

Comment

Dillion is: 1.Overrated 2.Overpayed 3.Bad Attitude 4.Is a turf runner 5. Has been banged up pretty good from playing with out a line for years in Cinn. 6. He is a has been. 7.If he wasn't a has been he would be on our team. 8. Game over
          Last edited by Hypnotic; 05-17-2004, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Hypntoic lol....your a clown. You just contradicted your whole statement saying he's a has been and the Bronco's would have taken him if he wasn't. LOL...ever heard the name HEARST? Dillon is still a top 5 back..even Ray Lewis quoted him last year saying he is one of the top 3 backs in the league and this was when he was injured last year. And Dillon taking punishment..no my friend, Dillon has been on the other end giving punishment which is why he has been one of the most durable backs in the league. Dillon will be in vintage form and back to pro bowl caliber come this september. Archive this post so you know where you heard it first

You should take lessons from Elway on this board...he is the only one I've actually listened too because he seems to have good football knowledge and which I can respect because he can appreciate players and teams outside of Denver.

.....ROookie!

Comment

Get the yards. The Pats are planning on using Dillion as a full time runner, so hince the has been comment. He is no longer a full time running back. (Archive that). And by the way wear did I say anything about Garrison. Garrison was brought in to be more of role model/coach to the younger backs. He is a has been with things to offer.Including teaching them to never give up on your team like Dillion did. Dillion has never won championships never will. Has nothing to teach except run for your life. To keep you up on speed the Broncos were looking at Dillion to come to Denver but decided not to because he wants to be the big show and we don't have room for him or his big head here. If he still had potential he would be here in Denver and we would have cleared the roster for him. ROOoooookie!!!!!
              Last edited by Hypnotic; 05-17-2004, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnotic
                Dillion is: 1.Overrated 2.Overpayed 3.Bad Attitude 4.Is a turf runner 5. Has been banged up pretty good from playing with out a line for years in Cinn. 6. He is a has been. 7.If he wasn't a has been he would be on our team. 8. Game over

You may call him a has-been but there is no question that he is a definate upgrade to what they had there before. And if he is an upgrade, then the Pats will have a scary team. You can't argue that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                  You may call him a has-been but there is no question that he is a definate upgrade to what they had there before. And if he is an upgrade, then the Pats will have a scary team. You can't argue that.

Yes I do agree. Most deff an upgrade. Better then what they had.

Comment

An old woman with a walker would have been an upgrade for them.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Haha!!!

Look at this thread rewind from April of 2004!!!

Pretty funny.

Looks like Dillion turned out to be pretty good for them.

One of my few correct predictions.

Comment

Wow, this thread is old or my Time is way of on the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                          Wow, this thread is old or my Time is way of on the computer.

I said it was old!

Comment

Working...
                          X