No announcement yet.

The NFL 2020/21 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manti Te’o is still in the league? I remember heated arguments because I didn’t think he was a first round caliber player

Comment

• Outside of The Broncos, I think Alvin Kamara is one of my top 3 favs in the league, though it's a close bunch to compare from 1-10 or more. I just love watching him play. So athletic, so strong, so dynamic.

For all we know, this could be Brees' last game. I pull for him as well. And David Onyeamata, who lived here and went to college here as well.
      Last edited by CanDB; 01-10-2021, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• You folks thinking Lamar's post game exit was acceptable behaviour? I need to hear something rational about his decision otherwise I will always remember that as a lack of class move. Character means you be the bigger person, whenever you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          Manti Te’o is still in the league? I remember heated arguments because I didn’t think he was a first round caliber player
          Think he was either practice squad or just not active all season and got activated for this game bc Bears had an injury and Manti spent 3yrs with the Saints.
          Safe to say you weren't wrong about him.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• It's critical having Thomas back!

Comment

• Hate to say it, but that was a completion by Chicago.

Comment

• Maybe that Bears' receiver should be a Dback????

Comment

• What a catch for the INT.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                    What a catch for the INT.
                    I think the tip of the ball hits the ground. Gonna be close.

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

I think for Tim his issues where mechanics and his limitations throwing, but he could make the throws that mattered. Denver losing games cut any chance Tebow had at succeeding short.
                      Ozzie Newsome is one of the best GMs the NFL has ever had, and because of his ability to team build Lamar flourish. Maybe Lamar ends up just like Tebow or Manzell had he been a Jet or a Brown.
                      Agree. As much as I dislike the Ravens, they have been very good for Jackson. He runs more than I like in a QB, but it's working for them.

One good thing about the Ravens. When they win, we get half price pizza the next day.
                      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Tough one for The bears, because he made such a great effort for the pic. But one angle showed a tiny bounce.

Comment

• I actually thought The Saints would go for it on 4th down.

Comment

• I don't see Hill as the future. If Brees retires, I expect NO to acquire a QB, FA or draft.

Comment

• Get the Hill out!!!

Comment

• I am convinced that someday we will see a scrum take a RB most of the field for a TD.

Comment

Working...
                                X