The NFL 2020/21 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    Does anyone have any idea why possibly the best game of the playoffs has been scheduled for early afternoon on Saturday?
    Good question! I was just thinking how most wild card games in the past were not nearly as important as this first one of the new playoff format. It's a shame that one team is done today. Maybe not so in some other weekend games.....as in, I am not big on Washington being there, or even Chicago tomorrow. Not that they didn't get in by the rules.

But you present a good angle....how on earth is one really good team going home by Saturday pm? But I don't know much about the schedule process.

To be fair, if Buffalo runs up the score this half, it may make more sense. We'll see.

Comment

One of the most surprising All-Pro selections was Beasley. He's never been that type of player. Always reliable though. Happy for the guy, great numbers, but certainly unexpected from my perspective. Excellent addition to this fine team.

Comment

The commentator said that Allen was tackled on 3rd Down by MC Hammer. Did I hear that correctly?

Comment

Yikes...not looking good when Rod misses an easy FG.

Comment

I wonder if that foolish 4th down offside against Indy will be the turning point in the game. I hope not. I tend not to judge a game by one play, but it was such a mistake, being drawn in by Allen, with almost no time left on the play clock.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              I wonder if that foolish 4th down offside against Indy will be the turning point in the game. I hope not. I tend not to judge a game by one play, but it was such a mistake, being drawn in by Allen, with almost no time left on the play clock.
              It's going to be tough for them to come back after that throw.

Comment

Allen to Diggs....looks like game set match.

Comment

Allen to Diggs....looks like game set match.
                  Quick response from the Colts!

Comment

Nice drive Indy!!! I must eat my words! If they stop Buffalo this drive, whoa!

Comment

WTH....those 2 pointers can make you crazy. I am old fashioned, and take the extra point. Going for the win is often commendable.

Comment

WTH....those 2 pointers can make you crazy. I am old fashioned, and take the extra point.
                        Likewise. I understand doing it when/where it makes mathematical and situational sense, but it seemed unnecessary there.

Comment

Are you folks seeing it the same, that the refs are hanging on to their flags already, as postseason begins. I am in favour of less stringent refereeing. Let the borderline stuff go. But do that all year round.

Comment

WTH....those 2 pointers can make you crazy. I am old fashioned, and take the extra point. Going for the win is often commendable.
                            I thought it was a dumb move. Totally unnecessary. Probably will come back to bite them.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I’m smelling a pick by Rivers coming up. Or perhaps I’m just hoping for one. lol

Comment

Bills having a hard time stopping the run

Comment

Working...
                                X