No announcement yet.

The NFL 2020/21 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...I did get to see one of the best halftimes ever, by a good canuck. I'll have to settle for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I will admit, this is probably Gronk's best game this year. That was a good drive by Tampa.
      He has saved himself and his body for the SB!

KC has looked strangely inhibited whereas TB have played the way they had to play. It's a long road back for KC now.

Comment

It was a nothing call Peanut. Unless you want to call everything....on KC.

I know who you are pulling for. At least expect a decently refered game. 5 downs per drive make life very easy. I admit KC earned some calls, but that one was a game changing type.
        If it was a PI it should be called, even if it was a "game changing type".

Yes, I'm pulling for TB (both ), but I always want a decently reffed game. I would not be upset if KC won. Broncos aren't playing, so you know?
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
          Almost glad I can’t watch the game.

Chiefs are letting me down.
          Please tell me you didn't put money on this game.

There were some prop bets I liked. Mohomes over/under on pass attempts, Mahomes over/under on interceptions (which just went), and Fournette over/under on receiving yards.
          Last edited by Spice 1; 02-07-2021, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Well...I did get to see one of the best halftimes ever, by a good canuck. I'll have to settle for that.
            I didn't realize he's from Canada. Good show.
            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
              Almost glad I can’t watch the game.

Chiefs are letting me down.
              If I'm Mahomes, I'm looking from here to go long practically every play. It's a similar position that which Brady was in in the Falcons SB.

Well, at least he tried it...

Comment

• I hope mshomy throws 3 more picks wit a pick 6
                sigpic

Comment

• even though they're much fewer now it looks like another nfc blowout of the afc , rarely happens the other way

Comment

• It's time....it's time for me to say it. Only thing that kind of kept me from saying this earlier is the fact that I had to see Brady do it without Belichek.

As much as this is difficult for me to say I'd have to give Brady the goat status of Qbs. He's playing playing clean game and looks locked in and should he win which it's looking kind of that way. I can't not give him the goat title. Especially beating Mahomes head to head.

Also how about Fournette. Looking like the LSU product that made him highly coveted.
                    :go:

Comment

• Back to hockey and basketball...and the NFL offseason stuff.

And I guess Brady didn't need BB...maybe the other way around!

I wish the game had been closer going into the half....it might have been more fun to watch.

Comment

• i never remembered brady doing anything and achieving anything without having possibly the best d in the playoffs for each year he won a ring , even going way back to 2001 when he threw 5 ints at invesco field , that was the year mike martz thought the pats were the best team the rams played that year in the reg season , and the 28 - 3 deficit to the falcons was something of a fluke helped by a pick 6 of brady , he's the millenniums answer to terry bradshaw without the blue collar steel curtain image of the steelers .

Comment

• I know it sounds silly to say it given how the game has gone so far, but a TD now and KC is still in the game.

Comment

• Enjoying watching the Chiefs get dominated.

It'd be nice if we could do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post
                              i never remembered brady doing anything and achieving anything without having possibly the best d in the playoffs for each year he won a ring , even going way back to 2001 when he threw 5 ints at invesco field , that was the year mike martz thought the pats were the best team the rams played that year in the reg season , and the 28 - 3 deficit to the falcons was something of a fluke helped by a pick 6 of brady , he's the millenniums answer to terry bradshaw without the blue collar steel curtain image of the steelers .
                              Haha....I always thought Bradshaw was over rated!! Who will ever forget the miracle pass to Franco Harris!!

And yes...Steel Curtain, along with Harris, Swan, Stallworth and that Oline and almosy enyone would look good at QB!!
                              Last edited by CanDB; 02-07-2021, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Haha....I always thought Bradshaw was over rated!! Who will ever forget the miracle pass to Franco Harris!!
                                before my time but he threw a football over distance like you'd throw a dart nine feet , thats a quote i remembered off a cowboys lb or dl after i think sb 13 their second win over the cowboys

Comment

Working...
                                X