Klint Kubiak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klint Kubiak

do he is now the OC of the Vikings with Gary stepping down. If that offense succeeds I could see him on a short list for our HC if Fangio fail. I don't know I feel he is a young OC to watch. mainly cause his connections to Denver. and Paton came from Minnesota. it probably had a bit to do with Gary I would bet.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

He isn't the Vikings OC, at least not yet. I'm not even sure they're considering him. But I doubt he's on any shortlist to be the Broncos next coach. If they move on from Fangio they'll need to go to veteran coach after two straight new coaches failed. Someone with a proven track record.

Frankly Kyle Shanahan might be available next offseason if he continues to be a bad coach in San Fran. I know people will point out 2019, and they did reach the Super Bowl (a game they should have won if not for his play calls late), but the 49ers have been bad in the other 3 seasons. Across 2017, 2018 and 2020 the 49ers have the same record as Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
      He isn't the Vikings OC, at least not yet. I'm not even sure they're considering him. But I doubt he's on any shortlist to be the Broncos next coach. If they move on from Fangio they'll need to go to veteran coach after two straight new coaches failed. Someone with a proven track record.

Frankly Kyle Shanahan might be available next offseason if he continues to be a bad coach in San Fran. I know people will point out 2019, and they did reach the Super Bowl (a game they should have won if not for his play calls late), but the 49ers have been bad in the other 3 seasons. Across 2017, 2018 and 2020 the 49ers have the same record as Denver.
      Honestly wouldn't shock me and there are some excuses for his lack of success that will get pointed out. Jimmy G ain't been the healthiest of QBs. Brian Hoyer was his best QB in 2017, 2018 they had Mullens and CJ. They play in a division where every team is a playoff team...even the Cardinals. I haven't looked at their defensive stats, but pointing out their defense losing them games can be an excuse.

Broncos will consider all options if they are looking for a new head coach after the coming season.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

now it is official.

https://www.nfl.com/news/vikings-to-...iak-to-oc-role

i still thinmk Klint may be a name to watch for us in a HC hunt expecially if his offense is good. he has Ties to PAxton, to Elway and really this whole organization
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
        X