Old Brady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Brady

Who was it that said he was ready for a nursing home?
    He's making the Cihiefs look like the Broncos.

Of course, Elway would never have been smart enough to even try to get him.
    Last edited by MrMax; 02-07-2021, 07:32 PM.

The Bucs have a really good defense, and people really need to start giving them credit. Brady doesn't play on defense...Brady isn't keeping KC out the endzone. Todd Bowles and his players deserve credit for not letting Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, and Drew Brees do what they do best.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Oh I agree, but Brady and the bucs have demoralized the Mahones and the Chiefs.

This will be good for Mahones, at 25 he doesn't need to be on a pedestal. Could be worse for the Broncos tho.

The point was , when I asked if Elway showed any interest in Brady, the first answer I got was Brady was ready for a nursing home. To which I replied the the Broncos must be in a funeral home.

And if you don't want to give Brady credit, who threw all those tochdown passes?
      Last edited by MrMax; 02-07-2021, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMax View Post
        Oh I agree, but Brady and the bucs have demoralized the Mahones and the Chiefs.

This will be good for Mahones, at 25 he doesn't need to be on a pedestal. Could be worse for the Broncos tho.

The point was , when I asked if Elway showed any interest in Brady, the first answer I got was Brady was ready for a nursing home. To which I replied the the Broncos must be in a funeral home.

And if you don't want to give Brady credit, who threw all those tochdown passes?
        Didn't say don't give Brady credit. I said the Bucs defense deserves credit, likely more so. Nobody is talking about their defense. People even call the Super Bowl Chiefs vs Brady instead of Chiefs vs Bucs, bc folks don't acknowledge the talent the Bucs have and their coaching.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I always heard Brady vs Mahones. The GOAT against the GN (Greatest Now)

I thought it was funny, biden picked the young one , Mahones, lol

Comment

Working...
          X