• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaiah Wilson wants out of TN

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ll-as-a-titan/

Would he play RT for Munchak??
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

Don’t need that dude bringing his problems to Denver.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

He doesn’t seem to like being called out. Munchak and Fangio probably wouldn’t be a great coaching pair for him if that’s the case. But the upside is as massive as he is and since he was a 1st round pick there’s that coveted 5th year option if he plays well.

Comment

Is it just him, or is something going on in Tennessee? For a first round pick, he didn't have a very auspicious rookie season.
        Last edited by samparnell; 02-23-2021, 10:51 AM. Reason: add
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Is it just him, or is something going on in Tennessee? For a first round pick, he didn't have a very auspicious rookie season.
          he had like 2 off field issues. and was placed on the Covid list twice. is probably facing a suspension in he near future. either way his off field issues tell me we should stay far away from him.
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

he had like 2 off field issues. and was placed on the Covid list twice. is probably facing a suspension in he near future. either way his off field issues tell me we should stay far away from him.
            The red flags are flapping in the breeze.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Hell to the no. Head case that played what 4 snaps and doesn’t have interest in football after getting paid.

Comment

Yeah after learning more about that situation, I want nothing to do with it lol.
                sigpic

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority that sees this as a big opportunity. The red flags are a definite concern, but those red flags are the only way you get 1st rd talent for discounts. We have maybe the best OL coach in the biz and some Vets to help him out. I think whoever trades for him both parties will understand his thin ice situation.

If we are serious about pursuing one of these QBs via trade, it's moves like this that essentially give you a shot at getting one of those 1sts back in talent.

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                    I guess I'm in the minority that sees this as a big opportunity. The red flags are a definite concern, but those red flags are the only way you get 1st rd talent for discounts. We have maybe the best OL coach in the biz and some Vets to help him out. I think whoever trades for him both parties will understand his thin ice situation.

If we are serious about pursuing one of these QBs via trade, it's moves like this that essentially give you a shot at getting one of those 1sts back in talent.
                    If it was just questions about his technique / talent then I would be all for it. He seems to be a headcase and seems to lack desire to play football. We already have that in Ja'Wuan James.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post

If it was just questions about his technique / talent then I would be all for it. He seems to be a headcase and seems to lack desire to play football. We already have that in Ja'Wuan James.
                      He definitely has some growing up to do, but he's also facing real consequences if he doesn't. Maybe a little motivation is something he hasn't really needed up to this point. I think it will be interesting to see how he responds.

For a late rd pick I think he's worth the risk/reward. He plays a key position that we may be looking at replacing as early as 2022 and comes with that coveted 5th year option as well.

I went back to watch draft day coverage of him and one thing that really stuck out was Kiper saying he was surprised he came out and with one more year of maturation, was looking at a top 15 selection. That means we could very well have been pounding the table for this guy this draft. He obviously needs help and I think we have a good unit (players and coaches) for him to be part of.

Comment

Working...
                      X