The 2021 NFL Free Agent Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2021 NFL Free Agent Thread

I think it better to have one place to go to for Free Agent info. So feel free to add to the list of facts, rumours, whatever.

We should be hearing a lot in the coming day(s).

Shaquil Barrett stays with The Bucs....4 years for up to $72M....$36M guaranteed.

So far Tampa is doing the right things in order to keep their back to back hopes alive.
    Last edited by CanDB; 03-15-2021, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Jonnu Smith signs with NE. 4 yr $50 M $31.25 M guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Shaquil Barrett stays with The Bucs....4 years for up to $72M....$36M guaranteed.

So far Tampa is doing the right things in order to keep their back to back hopes alive.
        I can't believe we had this guy on our team and let him go
        https://i.imgur.com/YpWz9fm.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Jonnu Smith signs with NE. 4 yr $50 M $31.25 M guaranteed.
          That’s interesting, thought for sure he’d go back to the Titans. He’s a great TE though and they tend to get production from the position, not sure I’d be thrilled to have Cam throwing me the ball if I was him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

I can't believe we had this guy on our team and let him go
            I know.....

Comment

Apparently The Pats are active these days.....making a real push to get Matt Judon. Have signed NT Godchaux - 2 yr / $16M deal with $9M guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

That’s interesting, thought for sure he’d go back to the Titans. He’s a great TE though and they tend to get production from the position, not sure I’d be thrilled to have Cam throwing me the ball if I was him though.
                He was their #1 TE for a good portion of the season, so yeah, makes sense The Pats made this happen. I think there's at least a 50% chance they draft a QB, possibly even move up to acquire one. My early take is they are expecting to have a quality D again, especially with returnees. Now I believe they will find a QB, and try to become a relevant O as well.

I am interested in seeing what they do with Gilmore, a Dback I'd love to have!!!

Comment

Lions re-sign DE Okwara for 3 yrs / $39M

Comment

SF re-signs CB Jason Verrett for 1 year / $5.5M, as high as $6.5M

Comment

The Bucs have managed to keep Godwin, David and Barrett on comparatively cheap deals. That's some business.

Comment

FB Kyle Juszczyk agreed to re-sign with SF, for a 5 yr / $27 million deal that includes $10 million guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                          The Bucs have managed to keep Godwin, David and Barrett on comparatively cheap deals. That's some business.
                          3 terrific players!

Last year when we realized that Brady was signing with The Bucs, I saw a real effort to bolster this team with other key ingredients. Gronk sure, but also Pierre-Paul, Fournette and even AB. I believed (early on) that they were playoff bound, as long as Brady got into a rhythm. He did and they did, and now I see more evidence of a smart management team, not standing pat....other than with one Pat.

Comment

Guard Kevin Zeitler signs with The Ravens...3 yr / $22M with $16M guaranteed

Comment

DL Robertson-Harris signs with The Jags, 3 yr / $24.4M

The Pats again....sign CB Jalen Mills, 4 yr / $24M, $9M guaranteed

Comment

Working...
                              X